Yet the kat has some realism
If you have listened to his albums
I know you know the kat has some realism
He is what every rapper is nowadays
Commercial and Realism all wrapped into one
She is probably selling it to whites these days
Cause whites buy more rap music than blacks
Dam near all rap music about 80% is bought buy whites

yeah ive listened to his albums. he has his own style and delivery ill give him that uniqueness. but all that popping pills , and I hate my mama is 4 show. he is marketed as the angry white guy. Brothers like Pac had some real issues to write about, I mean im sure eminem is just a spazzed out white boy to me. She could have found better artists to do pacs album. but who knows pac was a fool anyway so maybe he'd of wanted it that way.

80% of whites buy rap because its what they love black bafoons who are non-threatening.

Therious said:
yeah ive listened to his albums. he has his own style and delivery ill give him that uniqueness. but all that popping pills , and I hate my mama is 4 show. he is marketed as the angry white guy. Brothers like Pac had some real issues to write about, I mean im sure eminem had some issues with his moms but he is just a spazzed out white boy to me. She could have found better artists to do pacs album. but who knows pac was a fool anyway so maybe he'd of wanted it that way.

80% of whites buy rap because its what they love black bafoons who are non-threatening.

Yeah she could have probably picked someone else
Espicially the history with her husband and things
I feel that

OMG....

Therious said:
yeah ive listened to his albums. he has his own style and delivery ill give him that uniqueness. but all that popping pills , and I hate my mama is 4 show. he is marketed as the angry white guy. Brothers like Pac had some real issues to write about, I mean im sure eminem is just a spazzed out white boy to me. She could have found better artists to do pacs album. but who knows pac was a fool anyway so maybe he'd of wanted it that way.

I heard that. LMAO.....so true. LOL@ spazzed out pill poppin whiteboy. Therious...QQn

Rather than Emiem, I would like to see what Pharell or Premire could do with Pac's tracks....most likely tho, I would pick Dr. Dre.

I believe Afeni earned the right to do with her son's recordings what she chooses. Personally and legally.

As far as the Panthers, it's been a long time since she was a active Panther. But she has contributed to the community by setting up foundations in Pac's name. And that's more than what Pac did.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back