Black Entertainment : EMINEM & AFENI SHAKUR PRODUCING 2PAC ALBUM

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by KWABENA, Dec 14, 2004.

1. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    DELETED BY AUTHOR

2. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    i dont see why she would choose a white boy to do pacs album. there r far more talented producers to choose from. my relative said if pac was alive hed do a song with emeinem, i dnt know if thats true or not. if the beats r any thing like eminems beats it will be a slap in the face to pac

i thouight she was a blk panther....

3. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Money Talks!

4. Pharaoh Jahil

Pharaoh Jahil Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25

You want to know something interesting. A brother once told me that Afeni is trying to get paid off her son's death just like everyone else. I didn't want to believe it but the more I see Tupac movies/documentaries/books and all his unreleased and unfinished songs put out, The more I start to give serious thought to the brother's statement. If Pac was alive, I bet on everything that he wouldn't ride with wack Eminem...... My gosh, I wish everyone would just let the man Rest In Peace.

You don't see Correta Wallace exploiting her son's death.

5. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    DELETED BY AUTHOR

6. Pharaoh Jahil

Pharaoh Jahil Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    I wouldn't be so quick to call this a myth.

<<<Maybe she realized that SHE TOO should get the money and not other people>>>

Well why is she allowing all these people to get in on the money off of Pac's death? All the ca$h should be going to her alone. Afeni has been getting paid off of Tupac stuff, this isn't new. You think Afeni never has a hand in this.. Think again. From his unrelease tracks to documentaries, anything that comes out about Tupac, A nice chunk of that money goes to her. She has legal ownership over his name. I'm not trying to slander Sister Afeni, but she has become suspect to me.

7. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Brother Jahil:

You made an excellent point in observing that Correta Wallace is not trying to exploit her son's (Biggie) death! I'm sure she needs money just like Afeni Shakur. There is a right & wrong way to do things, and I think it is criminal how Tupac's death (and people's love for him) is being exploited. I would have thought that Ms. Shakur would be speaking against the constant exploitation of her son's memory (the yearly albums with artist supposedly rapping his lyrics). Yet she is contributing to it, and worse helping a white man get rich off her son's memory! Words don't adequately describe how disappointing this is! I hope Tupac had some kids, I hate to see all this people (Moms included) profitting off his corpse!

8. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    they did do a ready to die re-release. they have released some songs of biggies that were not released during his life. however usually it seems that its puff daddy trying to help out velletta wallace. it does not seem to be the over kill and sheer greed as with pac :puke2: . they said pac wanted to do a song with celine dion before his death. but i must agree i cant see him on a track with the pill popper....

let the brutha rest in peace ...i agree with that.

9. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    Everyone that is reaping the rewards from 2Pac's death is full of it. His mama included. They are not trying to leave a memory of Tupac...because you don't have to release something every month to do that. They are trying to do the same thing that the Marleys (some of them) are doing to Bob Marley's memory......benefit as much as possible. Everyone is pimping 2Pac now that he's dead and it's a [email protected] shame. I don't even like 2Pac that much, but it's sad that people that close to him can't shake the smell of the Ol Mighty Dollar.

10. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    DELETED BY AUTHOR