Black Poetry : EmeraldIyes

Bishop

REGISTERED MEMBER
Its the middle of the night and I am sitting here, reflecting on today's event, reflecting on the hour that I met you, heard that soft silky voice I knew then that you were new found inspiration. What can I say, I am a romantic at heart, and I feel the romance in your soul. That part of you that cries out to be loved, that part that cries out to be touched, that part that cries out to be kissed and held. Yes as the wind blows through the night sky, I hear it calling your name, as my arms envelope you in my warm embrace, I whisper your name in your ear. Yes my sweet as I pull you closer to me, I feel lost in a world of desire, I feel your heartbeat as it beats faster, not knowing what will come next, yet I feel your body relax as I kiss those sweet lips, as I softly nibble on your ear.
I slowly lay you down on a bed of fresh roses as I continue I begin to massage you so gently, as a potter takes time with clay to fashion a beautiful vessel, so I take time to love a beautiful woman. The smell of your perfume is pale in comparison to the perfume of passion that envelopes me in a world of never-ending ecstasy. Can U feel me as I take a rose and gently massage your breasts with it, the bud of the rose slowly gliding over and under, Can u feel me as I massage the inner thighs of your legs only to be lost in a world of unknown possiblities. This is the way love making was meant to be, explorative, tantalizing, passionate, and yes with a touch of the freakness. Can u feel me, as I hold you as you shiver in the chilly night, knowing that the warmth of my love shall heat your very soul. Can u feel me as I enter you with so gently, as if wanting the initial moment to last forever. With every movement our bodies move in a orchestrated synchronization,that follows the beat of our hearts. tongues intertwined, bodies intertwined in an intercourse of pure desire, oh how I never thought that this could be
for me it never has been, that I could make love to a woman such as you, simply by staring in your emeraldiyes.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back