Omowale Jabali : Elysium

Bro. Omo, are you planning to see "The Butler? I understand its a true story. I don't get to the movies much, but you've peaked my interest on this one and I had already decided.to see."The Butler".
I find it very helpful when our members here share some insight on movies they've seen.

Yes. I will see it next weekend after Fruitvale Station.

This subject has come up before. I remember Whoopie saying that when she saw Lavar Burton on Star Trek, she felt good because that let her know that blacks were going to be in the future. I remember reading about this subject when The Matrix installment that had Dr west, and a host of other blacks in it.

This is something to take note of.

Peace!

Yes, a different and disturbing backdrop, but it all sounds real familiar, to me...

No spoilers, these time!

FYI

Elysium. The Elysian Fields. Mentioned as such in the Egyptian Book of the Dead. The Elysian Fields do exist in Los Angeles. The area near Downtown and Dodger Stadium. In mythology it's similar to Paradise.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elysium

Shut the system down. Reboot. Take control of your destiny. Before its too late.

Good advice!

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back