Black Entertainment : Elizabeth Withers from "The Color Purple" the musical is dropping an album..

blackberryjam

Aug 19, 2006
If you haven't seen The Color Purple the musical then you might have heard of Elizabeth Withers if not you may want to tune in.. from what I heard she nailed her auditions for the Color Purple winning over Oprah and Quincy ... she definitely got something for the grown and sexy check her out on myspace..

:welldone:

http://www.myspace.com/elisabethwithers

IRecall

Aug 30, 2006
She has such a soulful voice. I can't wait to hear more of her album. From my understanding she did a lot of writing on it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren say they support Reparations for black Americans affected by slavery Black People Politics 33
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : ‘Mary Queen of Scots’ Fact Check: Was Queen Elizabeth’s Ambassador Actually Black? Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Elizabeth Warren endorses Black Lives Matter. Why does that matter? Black People Politics 2
OldSoul OldSoul : Sunday Noon ET CRISPY CHAT - Celebrating the Life and Music of Whitney Elizabeth Houston OldSoul 2
river Black Entertainment : Elizabeth Taylor Died this Morning Black Entertainment 5
J Elizabeth - Lizzie - Bolden Honoring Black Ancestors 1
watzinaname Black Poetry : ELIZABETH... A Watz & Queent Poetic Realization... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : R.I.P. BILL WITHERS Black Entertainment 2
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bill Withers - Lovely Day Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Grandma's; Hands Bill Withers Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bill Withers - Lovely Day (Original Version) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bill Withers - Use Me Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
candeesweet Audio Video Web Conferencing : Grover Washington Jr. Featuring Bill Withers - Just The Two Of Us Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Amnat77 Black People : Photographer Ernest Withers doubled as FBI informant to spy on civil rights movement Black People Open Forum 8
C Black Entertainment : Elisabeth Withers Black Entertainment 0
B Black Entertainment : Elisabeth Withers VIDEO "Be With You"! Black Entertainment 0
T Black Entertainment : Elisabeth Withers Black Entertainment 1
T Black Entertainment : Elisabeth Withers new album Black Entertainment 0
C Black Entertainment : Elisabeth Withers Black Entertainment 1
Cory Corn Black Hebrew Israelites : Who are the Negros in the bible and the color of the people of the bible (WITH PICUTRES) **95% Scripts** Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : SISTER SELLS CHEMICAL FREE HAIR COLOR PRODUCTS Black Money Business Jobs 0
OldSoul Black People : 5 Perspectives on Color-ism Black People Open Forum 0
J Black Poetry : Juicy sexual color of dark skin in the head is only one word: Divine. My juicy, sweet, goddess. The figure is like a boom boom cool rap beat bass from Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Marquis Davis Science and Technology : The Illusion of Color Science and Technology 0
KRAZYK Black People Politics : Who's going to step up next help me understand why is my color the enemy Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : White GOP Congressman Claims He's 'A Person Of Color' Black People Politics 14
A Black Poetry : Magic of color Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
A Black Poetry : Color of sex Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Dr ALFIEE BRELANDNOBLE Health and Wellness : Engaging Youth of Color in Addressing Depression Black Health and Wellness 1
OldSoul Black People : A Reparations Map for Farmers of Color Black People Open Forum 1
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : THE COLOR OF YELLOW… ~ GEMSTONES, SUBSTANCES & COLORISM Chevron Dove 0
OldSoul Black People : Study Finds Students Of All Races Prefer Teachers Of Color Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Gun Ownership : Study: How Arming Teachers Can Put Students Of Color At Greater Risk Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Cancer Drugs probably Weren’t Tested on People of Color Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Authors : 24 Of The Most Thought-Provoking Pieces Of Writing By People Of Color In 2017 Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
IFE Black Positive People : Teen Sisters Write Book Urging Young Girls of Color to Celebrate Their Hair Black People Doing Positive Things 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: A Color Has No Lineage Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Your Color Is Your Ignorance and Their Racism Plus Colorism Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Angela22 Black People : Men of Color and Attraction Black People Open Forum 61
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : Ta-Nehisi Coates to Atlantic Staff: I ‘Failed’ Writers of Color by Backing Kevin Williamson Black Education / Schools 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : ballerinas-of-color Black People Doing Positive Things 1
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : urine color shows health... Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Donald Trump’s win tells people of color they aren’t welcome in America Black People Politics 185
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : The five things no one will tell you about why colleges don’t hire more faculty of color Black Education / Schools 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : What 'males of color' need in a school: Column Black Education / Schools 10
A Black Relationships : Is it colorism for one to have a skin color preference for beauty? Black Relationships 31
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : New website allows white people to offer #reparations directly to people of color Black People Politics 18
Liberty Black Positive People : Verizon’s #YouDon’tKnowMe Campaign Challenges Stereotypes of Young Men of Color, Promotes STEM Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Chidike Black People : The "I Don’t See Color. I Just See People" Trick Black People Open Forum 6