Black Entertainment : Elisabeth Withers

carla

Oct 9, 2005
I like her style and her beautiful amazing voice. She can hang with the best. Her new album is one that I defintly want to check out. I became a fan of her over night. I always been the type of person who only had to hear a person sing once. I can see her around for a long time.

http://www.myspace.com/elisabethwithers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black Entertainment : Elisabeth Withers Black Entertainment 0
B Black Entertainment : Elisabeth Withers VIDEO "Be With You"! Black Entertainment 0
T Black Entertainment : Elisabeth Withers Black Entertainment 1
T Black Entertainment : Elisabeth Withers new album Black Entertainment 0
C Black Entertainment : Elisabeth Wither new album Black Entertainment 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : R.I.P. BILL WITHERS Black Entertainment 2
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bill Withers - Lovely Day Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Grandma's; Hands Bill Withers Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bill Withers - Lovely Day (Original Version) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bill Withers - Use Me Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
candeesweet Audio Video Web Conferencing : Grover Washington Jr. Featuring Bill Withers - Just The Two Of Us Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Amnat77 Black People : Photographer Ernest Withers doubled as FBI informant to spy on civil rights movement Black People Open Forum 8
B Black Entertainment : Elizabeth Withers from "The Color Purple" the musical is dropping an album.. Black Entertainment 1
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on rhymebad's profile.
@rhymebad ... i love you ... :love: ... what was going wrong about polls and being blocked and stuff?
Destee wrote on pdiane's profile.
Welcome Home Sister! :love:
pdiane wrote on panafrica's profile.
Hey Destee, thank you for still being here! You are loved!
pdiane wrote on panafrica's profile.
I'm Black on Destee, I feel at home! It's been a while! Soooo in 2004 I married my Senegalese Husband, when I first went to Senegal, I loved, it! The people were hospitable and my husband's family was very kind! Well I've been there many times now, have taken African Americans, well over 150 and it has been an amazing experience!
Free as free can be