Black Spirituality Religion : Elijah Muhammad "The Theology of Time"

I would go on record and say that the Honorable Elijah Muhammad was a prophet. A lot of what he said, did or tried to do,may have seemed ridiculous at the time, looking and considering it now makes loads of sense. That man was ahead of his time.

true indeed........both he and noble drew ali fascinate me, because of the amount of knowledge they had without education.........

true indeed........both he and noble drew ali fascinate me, because of the amount of knowledge they had without education.........
Peace,

They were educated. Just not in the traditional sense. What's deep is that much of their teachings came from the East which illustrates how "Western thought" is merely catching up to the great science coming out of the east.

Peace
Precise

Peace,

They were educated. Just not in the traditional sense. What's deep is that much of their teachings came from the East which illustrates how "Western thought" is merely catching up to the great science coming out of the east.

Peace
Precise

peace brother

yeah they weren't educated in a traditional since, which makes it more believable that they did have a connection to the divine within themselves...and co-sign on the west just catching up with the east.........as they say "the sun rises in the east..."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back