Oyapidan

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 10, 2010
Miami, FL
Occupation
Administration Assistant - JMH - Miami, FL
lol ... ya'lll

can you read english?

LMAO -- I can understand you Mr. Jamesfromphilly .. lol ... trust me I understand ... Racism has a Blue and Red coat ... lollllllllllllllll!

But, at least there are some that will help the cause and it will be okay .. these folks will get their unemployment -- tooo many white folks out of work ... got it ... it will be "tacked" on to the tax cut ..

That is what they are trying to pull Tax Cut and then Unemployment watch what I am saying

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
:geek:...in other words you ain't got nothing
no in other words in fact these are the words you are not inerested in solutions

becuase many folks have posted them in the archives longer then i have been here

you think these white folk are the same white folks protesting the war infront of DC,

and now their children are Tea Party folks?

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
welcome aboard

Kemestry:

This is unbelievable -- I know a whole lot of folks on unemployment -- this is UNRIGHTEOUS!!! :bully: the Republicans are trying their best to make Barack an one termer ... anyway they can ... including messing with people -- in many ways to make it look like Barack is causing issues ... people will not remember them --but they will black President Obama for this one!

LMAO -- I can understand you Mr. Jamesfromphilly .. lol ... trust me I understand ... Racism has a Blue and Red coat ... lollllllllllllllll!

But, at least there are some that will help the cause and it will be okay .. these folks will get their unemployment -- tooo many white folks out of work ... got it ... it will be "tacked" on to the tax cut ..

That is what they are trying to pull Tax Cut and then Unemployment watch what I am saying

there is some stanky stuff going down in congress.

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
no in other words in fact these are the words you are not inerested in solutions

becuase many folks have posted them in the archives longer then i have been here

you think these white folk are the same white folks protesting the war infront of DC,

and now their children are Tea Party folks?

:geek:...i think there is no one who remains republican when their stuff gets put out in the street is what i think

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
maybe this will wake folks up about how important it is to vote

I won't get unemployment benefits no matter if I or you or anyone votes.

So I guess all voters will get their unemployment benefits and for the many folks like me who have been unfairly done in by the system will just have to wait until this system is overthrown by a bigger power who will deal with all kinds of people who keep the system going to supress...

What about the people like me who have been railroaded in the jobs and fired just because they became injured on the job and had a court but was not told there was a court and thus denied unemployment benefits? What about the kind of people of whom are constantly kept out of courts by the black bougeiose class who have been given jobs in EEOC to hide these kind of facts?...yall just keep on voting...until America gets its day ... in court with God...

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Peace and Blessings Beloved! Welcome Home! :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
Please Ask God to bless me in finances and better circumstances. I'm trying to move forward with my life and a better career. I need prayer warriors out there to save a prayer for Clifford. I was staying with my folks during my time of studies