Black People : Elephant People Vote Down Unemployment

sorry this doc dont make house calls, make an appointment ith the secretary, there mite be some space in February, other then that check the archives

or

how about you provide some solutions as you advised Putney Swope to do on his second week on this website
:geek:...in other words you ain't got nothing

not help, fight side by side. that's what we did in CRM. that's what we did in anti war. do you have a better idea?
lets see so you are going to put a gun to the head of all these white folks and say

"listen here you all better stop being racist and help my people cause,
we are in a hole?

what can we afford with a trillion dollars and

do you honestly think that white people,

feel that they cannot afford to help us?????

Even a Black president made no promises to us,

so you expect the Tea Partiers, the separitist white progressives and liberals
and the blue dog democrat whites to help black folks?

Be honest Kemestry is that realy the vibe you get from those Trendies moving into the hood over there?

Honestly?

I think they realize that they would be acting in their own self interest

:em0200:

Thank the TEA Party

Kemestry:

This is unbelievable -- I know a whole lot of folks on unemployment -- this is UNRIGHTEOUS!!! :bully: the Republicans are trying their best to make Barack an one termer ... anyway they can ... including messing with people -- in many ways to make it look like Barack is causing issues ... people will not remember them --but they will black President Obama for this one!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back