Elementary School:the highs and lows

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by SwtT, Sep 14, 2003.

1. SwtT

SwtT Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educational/Human Resources field
    Ratings:
    +28
    Ok!!! time to get started on our first disscussion...:):):) at least try to anyways...I unserstand that some of us are in 8th grade and others are about to graduate high school....But telll me ...what do you miss about elementary school? what don't you miss?

2. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    The thing I miss about elementary school is the lunch. In elementary school we used to have 1 hour lunch now at my school we only have 30 min. However, I don't miss the restrooms, because in elementary everybody knows little boys are just becoming experienced with their.........you know.........so at my school the boys bathroom stuck up the whole hall.....*smiles*

3. the_story

the_story Well-Known Member MEMBER

n/a
    Ratings:
    +1
    i miss just...aww shucks...everything!!! the teachers, the students, the classes *sigh* it was all so fun, (don't get me wrong) i like my school too) but its just the memories, and the xperiences there. :eek:

4. SwtT

SwtT Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educational/Human Resources field
    Ratings:
    +28
    Me too guys... I mean I shouldn't even be stuck on it, now that I'm about to graduate high school...but everything about elementary school was soooo fun!!!!! Shoot.... we had recess!!!!! a time when everything went down.....you saw who was going with who, who didn't like who...who wouldn't let you play double -dutch with them:lol: double dutch was such a big deal back in 8th grade....it was like, if you don't know how to jump, you can't hang with us!!:lol:

5. the_story

the_story Well-Known Member MEMBER

n/a
    Ratings:
    +1
    we don't even have jump rope anymore, when i went to Emerson recess STOPPED....i was like :look: where did it go?
    i was heart broken

6. Da1whoownslife

Da1whoownslife Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +0
    Aww.... oh how I miss those days of having fun with my friends... and how i played with my barbies...... Now graduating from high school this year..... those days seem so distant..... :(

7. Eisha

Eisha Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +6
    Oh, man I remember when we had recess. Everyday, we'll go outside and play dodge ball with the big red balls. Each time the guys would get the ball, they be trying to do some damage. Then, we had mad food fights. I was always got caught in the cross fire :) . My friend always started the fight. Jus throw it across the cafeteria and it'll start. I think she got caught once. I never got caught. I miss those days.

8. BlackNBootiful

BlackNBootiful Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    What i miss bout Elementary school, is the less homework and the more fun we got. Now that i am in the 8th grade i have so much homework, so many got darn essays, for the first week going back to school i had 2!!!! essays due for that week !!! I don't miss that we got treated like we were 2. Thats basically it , and we couldn't do ne thing... ~1~ BlackNBootiful