Black People : ELECTROMAGNETIC PULSE WEAPONRY?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Metaverse, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    A new stage in global Terrorism?

The threat has been real for some time now. EMP Weaponry would not only disable America's economy, but America. Period.

[​IMG]

EMP disables the machines. The sentinels. Anything and runs off electricity and powered by an electrical grid. It will disable people, those who have pacemakers. Those who live on breathing machines. Life support. Millions of people wired up in every hospital would perish. Entire systems and factories will fail. Billions of dollars in product lost.

chaos will follow.

While this is a very horrific idea, at any moment the Sun could potentially do they very same thing to the entire planet. Heavy solar flares have known to produce "emp-like" events on Earth.

One way to discharge EMP, is to have something that has the ability to "re-direct" the pulse somewhere else. Or something that will attract the pulse away from vital machinery and absorb it. In fact, carrying around certain types of "re-direction" devices would help to kill the effects of EMP. But if you had to create people with that potential, naturally they should have the ability to not only re-direct EMP energy, but absorb it as well.

Humm. I wonder where such people exist.

[​IMG]

2. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

I REMEMBER WHEN I ASK BOBBY ABOUT THIS AREA ONCE, AND HE SAID THAT Y THEY WOULD NEVER OUTRIGHT COME AND FIGHT YOU BECAUSE U HAVE EMP IN YR BODY AND CAN SHUT DOWN ALL THEIR WEAPONS AND MAKE THEM USELESS.

3. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    iron man also had this functionality...
    funny....they didn't show it in the movie....

one love
    khasm

4. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Another great post by Meta!!

Since supposedly we have an inner sun in our body,would this sun emmitt solar flarers like the real sun? Very interesting what Darkside said too about shutting down their weapons.

5. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Bro. Darkside I've been searching high and low for the video where he speaks on that. I believe it was the one where he talks about how some of the things going on on the planet that scientists attribute to "global warning" is actually due to our own energy rising. I'm still looking for it so I can post that one.

What Bro. Hemmitt is saying is true. Now there are scientists who debate as to whether or not the Human body can generate an "energy field" to begin with. So allot of the information will most likely disprove all the theories about our electromagnetic capabilities. I've had first hand account of my own with EMP discharges that I unconsciously created. I had a friend who wiped out the entire phone system at her job because she was angry when she was talking on the phone, by the time she hung up every single phone in every office was inactive.

When the techs came out to fix it they said it had to be some type of charge that fried the converter box that routed all the phones to different offices.
    Don't get me started on Black Women and electromagnetic energy- we all know the drill by now. I do know however Black Men have the power to re-direct that energy. IE-

[​IMG]

Bro. Tyab14, I have no doubt that our inner sun can not only affect the Sun itself, but affect the planet in general. When I first moved to the south I was watching a public access channel- a Sistah was on there doing a lecture- I wish I wrote down her name because I never saw her face again after that. her lecture was phenomenal. Basically she was saying that there were certain types of Africans in Africa that wherever they moved, it was like the clouds and the rains moved with them. Not all Africans, but just these certain types, a certain tribe. She said when they moved away from certain lands those lands would dry up, but the land where they lived became plentiful. She had research to prove her theories.

As I studied more, I saw how what she was saying could be possible. Again we are dealing with energy fields. It's possible those Africans learned how to raise those energy levels, no differently than how a rain dance raised the energy level of the natives.

Of course the real question is, are we capable of such things now? Are we able to absorb or re-direct EMP?

6. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Is this the video?

7. rasembi aunk

rasembi aunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    OK, I have a theory. What if all of the collective negative emotions of the black collective that was created upon hearing the word "ni@@er"(with negative intentions) is stored up on our own african astral mental plane that only we can access?

By us saying the word "ni@@er"(with positive intentions) to each other, we reverse the polarity of the word to cause damage to the original sender(white people) and their collective mental/astral construct.

Could this be what they are also afraid of?

A good test would be to chant "ni@@er" in your next destructive ritual against a white person and take notice the effects or any significant power build up.

8. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    I can definitely see the connection between rising kundalini serpent energy in Black people and affects on the weather. I think we are always controlling the weather, when it rains or doesn't rain the reason is held up somewhere in the collective group of Blacks or people of color that dominate that region. I remember as a child every time I went to the peace it rained. I thought I was cursed. I remember an Uncle of mine recognized it, and told my Mother to let me wear more silver.

If I wore a silver chain, ring or whatever- in time it would turn darker, or completely black- even though I would only wear it when I went outside. My Uncle had his own theories as to why, but in some cultures that noted some type of curse- or "negative energy" on that person.

There are a great deal of Black folks like this, I think we all give off some type of EM pulse, it's random and it affects things differently. In my case my pulses affected the rain cloud, and currently the affect lights depending on their voltage. I'm learning that allot of the reason behind Black African people wearing jewelry- like gold, bronze, copper etc., had more to do with "grounding" our energy more so than just bling-bling.

In fact, by the type of metal an African was wearing for grounding, you could tell their level of power. So for example, if someone is wearing gold bracelets on the right arm- be weary of that person if those bracelets are off. Gold is properly one of the highest minerals on Earth for grounding electromagnetic energy. That is, if you can afford gold. Copper also is a good grounder. So is it a coincidence that Africa mines all of these and has uses them in jewelry. Probably not.

I was told before that the best way to ground myself was with an Ankh of silver and purple. Certain colors also help to ground out the EM field on our bodies.

I want to see that serpent energy come out of us, even if it is from using NGR in a ritual chant. The Earth has a electromagnetic field too. So Black people are like magnets moving along the surface of the Earth, think about how we are effect the interior Earth since it is made up of different metals? Lightning strikes from the ground up into the clouds as well. Most people don't realize this. From the ground - up. This means the ground has the potential to create and hold enough charge, those also explains the rain dance. It even explained my it rained for me every time I went to the beach. The crystals in the sand along with the water itself causes my kundalini energy to rise, but I later found out, if I went the beach and sat still, it would not rain. But as long as the heels of my feet were allowed to strike the ground repeatedly it would rain.Allot of us have Ancient powers laying dormant inside of us.

The time has come to awake them.

9. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    This makes me consider how our bodies are made up of 80% of water. This water is also absorbed by clouds that produces rain. Water itself carries strong electromagnetic energy, right? So when we combine our natural fluids with metals, I can understand how we can be a conduit of such energies. Please correct me if I'm got this all wrong. While building our energy levels while grounded, once we take off the metals perhapes we will give off a stronger EMP?

I remember a time when I use to work in the Home Health Care field. A white client of mines began asking questions about my black hair. Normally I don't get very sensitive about such, but something about her questioning seem malicious. I immediately emotionally came to a boil, but I manage to release that energy in one out breath. No sooner than that breath was released my clients needed her nitro pill for her heart. Now I always wonder about that day. Did the energy I released have an effect on her heart, or her asking me such a tender question made her nervous and excited, and or was it all just coincidence. I really don't know, but it would be very interesting to find the emp I gave off jolted her to such a point.

:heart:

10. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

ONE OF THE REASON PURPLE MOONS IS HAIR ESP PUBIC,UNDERARM AND BACK ATTRACT THE SOME SAY(MANTAK CHIA) THE MOST DARK MATTER SOMETHING LIKE FIBER OPTIC (THIN AND STRONG) REMEMBER EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING THERE IS NO COINCIDENCES