Health and Wellness : Electrolyzed/Ionised water can remove toxins from 'forever chemicals' can it remove the spike proteins from the Covid Vaccines?

asmith161718

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 31, 2009
One of the main reasons for people not getting the vaccine is the concern for severe side effects from the spike proteins that are released as a result of some of the ingredients in the vaccine, namely graphene, which some have described as razors inside the body. Scientists use electrolyzed/ionised water to remove something called 'forever chemicals'- businessinsider.com- "Scientists found a new way to get forever chemicals linked to cancer out of our water. They're in the bloodstreams of 99% Americans" Forever chemicals aka Polyfluorinated alkyl substances stays in your body forever, which is where the name comes from. If electrolyzed water can remove these things then maybe they can remove some of the harmful ingredients in the vaccine. You can find electolyzed water machines in online stores. I think it might be worth a shot because eventually everyone will be forced to take the vaccine.

One of the main reasons for people not getting the vaccine is the concern for severe side effects from the spike proteins that are released as a result of some of the ingredients in the vaccine, namely graphene, which some have described as razors inside the body. Scientists use electrolyzed/ionised water to remove something called 'forever chemicals'- businessinsider.com- "Scientists found a new way to get forever chemicals linked to cancer out of our water. They're in the bloodstreams of 99% Americans" Forever chemicals aka Polyfluorinated alkyl substances stays in your body forever, which is where the name comes from. If electrolyzed water can remove these things then maybe they can remove some of the harmful ingredients in the vaccine. You can find electolyzed water machines in online stores. I think it might be worth a shot because eventually everyone will be forced to take the vaccine.
are you certified in bio chemistry ?

No. Definitely not. I should have preface that before hand. I just like seeking alternative methods. Just a few days ago I began using alkaline/electrolyzed water as well as coffee extract in ear drops and I believe that it has sped up my metabolism a bit. And I think it may eventually help my scalp as far as maybe growing thicker hair. After using ear drops with alkaline/electroyzed water as well as coffee extract I felt my scalp sweat a bit. But it's too early too tell if it will result in hair growth. But I definitely thought it sped my metabolism a bit but it also gave me a headache/migraine so I will definitely using a minimium amount the next time. Some of the body's largest lymph nodes are behind the ear. And if you get an ear infection it can affect your immune system as well as give you acne or other skin blemishes. I'm thinking that it may be a good idea to wash inside the ear more regularly.

Another way you can rev up your metabolism is with super cold water and medical cold sprays for skin applications like bio freeze. The human body has brown and white fat cells. The more brown fat cells in your body the higher the metabolism. Cold water/ice baths, black turmeric and fasting can increase fat brown cells in your body. In the past day using ice cold ear drops and otc Ponds cold cream seem to have help my circulation.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back