Black Events : Electrical Boot Camp In The DMV

Breakthrough

Nov 8, 2011
Anyone in the Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia area interested in a trade in the Electrical field. This is very unique 13 week Electrical Boot Camp that will be covering the Theory and Hands on training. Class will be held 2 Nights a week from 6:30 - 9:30. Orientation will be held on Monday April 22, 2013 at 6 PM in Largo MD. For more information respond to post.

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
Anyone in the Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia area interested in a trade in the Electrical field. This is very unique 13 week Electrical Boot Camp that will be covering the Theory and Hands on training. Class will be held 2 Nights a week from 6:30 - 9:30. Orientation will be held on Monday April 22, 2013 at 6 PM in Largo MD. For more information respond to post.

Can we get a link?

Breakthrough

Nov 8, 2011
Electrical Boot Camp in the DMV
Anyone in the Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia area interested in a trade in the Electrical field. This is very unique 13 week Electrical Boot Camp that will be covering the Theory and Hands on training. Class will be held 2 Nights a week from 6:30 - 9:30. Orientation will be held on Monday April 22, 2013 at 6 PM in Largo MD. This a great opportunity for Young men and women looking for a skill set that is in demand. We have a few slots left for this class. So if you interested or know a young man or women that would benefit from this training click link below.

https://www.facebook.com/events/152243901616946/

Breakthrough

Nov 8, 2011
This course you can not get this from just a text book. It is a very intense and hands on course that is taught by a certified instructor with more than 25 years of experience. That's why its called a boot camp you are taken (1) year of instructing and and condensing it into 13 weeks. You can not teach integrity and workmanship. Thank you for that information. That is a great resource.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.