Electrical, and other froms of help.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Hey sista Destee, I was wondering if there could be a self help forum created. This forum would deal with questions pertaining to electrical,mechanical, and automotive repair. Before I became a Civil Eng, I was an Elect. Designer for 5 years. I was an Industrial Elect. for 7yrs. And I was an IC-man in the Navy for 11yrs. So I have an extensive electrical background. I know Automotive repair and I know there are plenty more members on here that posse these skills and others.

I feel it would be good to have just in case some one had a question of a technical nature, they could ask it, and maybe get some help.

Peace!

Hey Brother Enki ... i've created a couple of forums for you ... well, an entire new area !!! :)

Our Help and Review Category !!! ... which has 2 forums right now ...

Automobiles - New, Used, Repair, Reviews

Home Improvements - Building, Maintenance, Repair

Let me know if this is what you had in mind.

We can also add more, as more ideas come to your mind! :)

Just let me know ... Love You! ... :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

This is exactly what I had in mind,thank you sista. I thought this would be good because I see so many people get ripped off because they are misled into buying something they don't need. Information is always good.

Thanks again:grouphug:

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back