Black People : Election 2012: Texas has Something to Hide

I am thinking dysphoria is probably the opposite of euphoria, like dystopia is the opposite of utopia.

White folks are just scared. They know that one day they will have to pay for all the evil they have done in this world and each generation fears that it will be the generation called to pay for the sins of its fathers. The election of a Black man is like their worst fears come true.

Did brotha Kemetstry say something about crazy elephants:D? These jokers are out of their freaking minds. They trying to act like this is just his opinion, but when a judge takes action to prepare for war, that's a cut above mere opinion. He either has some empirical basis for saying it or he is seriously delusional and not fit to be a judge.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Yes Ma'am sister river, on this we touch and agree...:toast:

Peace In,

I am thinking dysphoria is probably the opposite of euphoria, like dystopia is the opposite of utopia.

White folks are just scared. They know that one day they will have to pay for all the evil they have done in this world and each generation fears that it will be the generation called to pay for the sins of its fathers. The election of a Black man is like their worst fears come true.

Actually, I was attempting to help the young man see how ambiguous the term is. Especially with this quote and source:

Question: What is Dysphoria?
Answer: Dysphoria is a word that turns up often in the literature and in dicussions relating to bipolar disorder. However, the exact meaning of the word dysphoria seems to be rather vague, and its use is often confusing.

For example, one of our forum members, Lucie, wrote, "I went with my daughter to her pdoc [psychiatrist] on Tuesday and started talking about her dysphoria. The pdoc stopped me and asked me what I meant by dysphoria. I said that I understood dysphoria to be mania in the form of agitation, anger, etc. She said no, that is just mania. But I thought that mania came in a couple of forms - euphoric where you feel 'on top of the world' in one form or another and dysphoric where you are filled with rage, energy, agitation, rapid speech, etc. What's going on?"
http://bipolar.about.com/cs/faqs/f/faq_dysphoria.htm

So, you may be correct river... its more about the hatred and quilt whites internalize over, resulting from the gross levels of inhumanity promoted by their ancestors.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back