Black People Politics : ELECT CYNTHIA MCKINNEY FOR PRESIDENT

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by DARKSIDE MAGICK, Jul 8, 2008.

1. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

SINCE NO ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BEAUTIFUL WOMAN.

Both Black and white progressives deliberately made themselves irrelevant to the Democratic campaign by failing to challenge Obama before and during the primary season. Now there is one remaining chance to put a healthy fear into Obama and to help build a Black-led movement that will fight for progressive values after the election is over: solidarity with Cynthia McKinney.

McKinney, whose last act in Congress was to submit articles of impeachment against George Bush in 2006; who courageously questioned the White House version of events before and after September 11, 2001; who acted as a one-person conscience of the House Armed Services Committee, speaking out against corporate and military mega-theft under both Clinton and Bush; who has with amazing consistency always placed principle above her own personal and electoral fortunes, is at this juncture in history the only vehicle through which progressives can both register their outrage at Obama and begin the process of rebuilding a mass, Black-led movement for real social change.

http://www.runcynthiarun.org/

2. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +760

There is only one problem with her brother! The other folks dont like her like that so we wont get behind her. That is the cold hard truth about the matter. As i have allways said i thank the women is the iissshh and i wish it was tens of thousands mo like her. Then a brother would not allways have to answer the question" whats wrong why u allways look so angry all the time?"
    because they would all ready know!

hotep

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,389

Yeah, you right! Now if is she and rev. Jerimiah wright was running for president and VP that would be a force. But her and Obama!?....he'd have a better chance pickin Huey P. Newton....lol

4. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Cynthia McKinney's statement on Obama nomination
    While congratulating Sen. Obama for a feat well done, I would also like to bring home the very real need for change and a few of the issues that must be addressed for the change needed in this country to be real. First of all, a few of the more obvious facts: United for a Fair Economy (UFE) produces studies each year on the anniversary of the birth of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. entitled State of the Dream reports. UFE has found that on some indices, the racial disparities that exist today are worse than at the time of the murder of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.; for example, infant mortality, where the overall U.S. world ranking falls below Cuba, Israel and Canada.They also have found that, without a public policy intervention, it would take over 5,000 years to close the home ownership gap between Blacks and whites in this country, especially exacerbated because of the foreclosure crisis disproportionately facing Blacks and Latinos today.
    http://www.iacenter.org/o/us/obama_mckinney061508/
    Cynthia McKinney's statement on Obama nomination
    iacenter.org

The Power to the People Campaign has visited 24 states, and I believe there is already broad support across our country for these policy positions. The people deserve an open and honest debate on these issues and more. I encourage the Democratic Party and its new presumptive nominee, Sen. Obama, to embrace these important suggestions for policy initiatives.

5. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,873
    Don't you all know by now that all candidates look good until you get them under the microscope?

Peace!

6. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,873
    Oh really? You know that she is being looked at for fraud don't you? How can you report to the campaign board that you are 25,000 dollars in the black, but in reality you are 60,000 dollars in the red? Someone has been stealing and lying.

So you can count her out....sorry about that.

Peace!

7. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,873
    Politician...nuff said

Peace!

8. Black-king

Black-king Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +748
    Any so called leader who are serious about helping Black people will never want to be President of this country, because you know who controls this country, in other words anyone who wants to become President here is either ignorant about this country's politics or another selfish TyCoon seeking power. Either way its bad.

9. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,873
    I don't want you to wait, so I will explain my last post to you.

If a person is a politician, they aren't clean by default. If you think so, then you don't know the game. Now let her run and watch what comes up to the surface.

Nuff said...means I was done. I'm not wasting time trying to convince anybody on who to like, and not like.

Peace!

10. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,873
    I forgot about this and her 2 sec. after I posted it. For several reasons, another black Dem. is not going to be voted president.

Also, maybe you should read this:
    WHATEVER HAPPENED TO CYNTHIA MCKINNEY?
    http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2014/08/whatever-happened-to-cynthia-mckinney.php

Whatever Happened to Cynthia McKinney?

Cynthia McKinney was one of the looniest Democrats of her generation. A 9/11 Truther, she lost not one but two Democratic primaries because she was considered too far out. Her father's explanation that she was in trouble because 'the Jews have...
    powerlineblog.com

She's too toxic

So if she does run, this is what she will be hit with.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=1508

Cynthia McKinney - Discover the Networks

Welcome to Discover the Networks. This website describes the networks and agendas of the political Left. The database is divided into 9 major sections
    discoverthenetworks.org

Now I could care less about that other stuff, but I, and others do take issue with what I've put in red. Many civilians always run their mouth as if war, and combat is a cake walk. They do it while sitting here, in America, in their recliner. Many service members have died for various reasons over there, and the one's alive that I know, say you can't trust anybody over there. Maybe she thinks suicide bomber is just a catch phrase.

BTW, would you bet your life, on here assessment that they pose no danger to our service men?

Like I said...she's done, and she knows it, you just haven't figured it out yet.

Peace!