Black People : Elder Interview - Ms. Servilla Carroll - 80 Years Old - Today - 12/13/12 @ 4 pm ET - Join Us

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

Elder Interview with Ms. Servilla Carroll, Mother, GrandMother, and Great-GrandMother! Ms. Carroll is 80 years old and currently lives in Chicago, IL. She was born near Blytheville, AR and will be sharing her life, experiences, and wisdom with us! We can thank our own Sister Ms Drea for sharing her with us, allowing us the honor of sitting at this Elder's feet! Please join in and hear history like no others can tell it, Our Elders!
sevilla.jpg
sevilla1.jpg
sevilla2.jpg
sevilla3.jpg

:heart:

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Ms Servilla, bless her heart, told the truth and nothing but the truth; great interview Sister Destee.

My, my, my how times have changed... There was a time when doors weren't locked and fastened down. And yes, neighbors could spank you for acting up, tell your parents and they would give you a whopping also, yep.

On the sweet potato pie recipes:) ... you may want to record her rather then write it down, since Ms Servilla doesn't measure much any more, and cooks from scratch, lol.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back