Black Astrology : Eisha's partial chart reading!!

Eisha_Destee_July 18, 2006

Hello Eisha

I see where you requested to have a chart reading done. I will be more than happy to give you a partial reading, I hope you enjoy it and it sheds some light on who you are.

Looking at your information I see you were born on June 16, 1986 @ 10:45am

I will be giving you information on your sun sign, your rising sign and your moon sign. I am going to start with the 3 most important aspects of anyone’s astrology chart. One is a position during the time of one’s birth, which is the eastern horizon (the rising sign) and the other 2 is what are called ‘lights’, the sun and the moon and what signs reside in those. These 3 aspects will and can tell a person about their ego and your vitality,(sun) where it is acted out,(the house) their emotions, how you react to situations and process information that comes to you(moon) and your rising sign, which to most modern day astrologers is the personality traits that you show to others while you “hide” away your sun sign characteristics. Now keep in mind that the entire astrological chart is important, and no one factor is THE factor, they all play a part and a role in making us who we are. These three are just considered the most important when first READING a chart.

Very briefly, I won’t relay too much information on how to read a chart, Aquil has a lot of information on that in his links, if you want to check them out. However, just for clarification. There are 12 houses in an astrological wheel or chart. Each house has a theme that is carries. The planets, lights and signs will flavor that houses theme and add or take away something according to many factors. I will briefly explain how your energy is played out in the house that it sits in, there may be other planets, signs and nodes that can be factored in as well but I will not include here today due to a time factor and whether or not you may want me to proceed further. In the future, tying in all these other factors in is key to completely seeing how your positive energy and challenges are played out within any given house.

If you would like a complete chart reading with or with out an interpretation you can pm me on Destee. (Smile face) You can read my introduction for more information about myself.

Also, I do numerology and I see where you have some other destiny information that would be beneficial for you to know, and if you are interested you can tell me in the PM and I will share it with you in private.

Sun Sign: Gemini~ is mutable energy(needs a lot of variety and change, adaptable)

Gemini is in the sign of the twins, which means you embody a dualistic nature.
General characteristics: You are the butterfly of the zodiac you tend to flit from one thing to the next. You like experience all that you can so you don’t stay onto any one given thing for too long. You abhor mental stagnation and believe you need variety in your life to keep it interesting and fun. You thrive on activity, new situations and new people. You also get bored very easily, you carry the classic phrase which states” knows a little about a lot”. Gemini’s rules the hands and the arms so you tend to use these body parts when communicating information.

Your positive expressions are: Gemini’s have a thirst for knowledge and are eager to study, especially if it is new. You are curious, inventive, imaginative, charming, refined, precise, and witty conversationalists.

Your challenging expressions are: You can be high strung, chatter boxes, fussers, naggers over inconsequential, two faced, dramatic, big schemers but rarely follow through, nervous, silly and unemotional. You can sometimes be considered the neurotics of the zodiac because your nervous system is so highly geared.

The karmic lessons of Gemini sun sign are: you must learn to control your energy and your mind. Focus on being a master of all trades.

The planet which rules Gemini is the planet Mercury.

Mercury characteristics: Rules rational thoughts, communication(all forms), logic, reason, attention and alertness.

House placement of your sun sign: 10th house of the zodiac wheel. The 10th deals with our reputation, profession, authorities, a parent( usually the father), status and ego.

You have Gemini in the 10th house, what does this mean? It means that your vitality, your ego and your energies are directed toward the pursuits of status, career and reputation. In the sign of Gemini this means that you are a communicator in your chosen career field, you may have many interests or job duties that you are responsible for, you may also become frustrated if you are being kept in one job duty for too long losing interest in it rapidly. You may be very social at work and may create humor. Be careful of sparking gossip and rumors about others. Keep your communication in the work place or your career in general related to the topic and tasks at hand. You could find yourself getting into trouble with gossip here You also might be fussy about the quality of work you have to do or fussy about what career path to take and just how you think you should take it. Gemini is very comfortable being in the spot light here, this is a great placement for social activities concerning your career. Maybe a public speaker of some kind. The planet Venus is at the highest point in your chart, what is called the Midheaven and that is a good placement with the sun. It balances out both the masculine and feminine qualities, bring love, harmony, balance and beauty to your career.

Your rising sign is in Leo: Fixed energy( rigid, inflexible, stubborn, stable)
Remember the rising sign is your mask, the personality that you show the world. It is what you wear to the outside world, they will see Leo before they will see Gemini characteristics.

The sign of leo is a celebration of self and Ego. It rules our vitality and its ruling planet it the Sun. Leo rules the creative urge within us all. It is the sign of kings and rulers.

You need to receive attention, praise and recognition from your fellow man and woman. You have an inner confidence that shines and which inspires people to place their faith in you. You are courageous but not invulnerable. You are extremely sensitive to criticism. You are known for your loyalty and expect it in return. You are very generous with your time, money and advice. People find you enthusiastic, inspirational with tremendous energy. You are also warm in nature, sincere, affectionate when in love and you have a protective nature. On the flip side, you can also be overly confident, arrogant, egotistical, domineering, a braggart and a showoff.

The sun characteristics: It rules spirit, the will to be, Ego, vitality, creativity, illumination and individuality.

*note* having this rising sign and your Sun sign in Gemini is an excellent thing indeed. Having your rising sign in Leo gives you the drive and determination to get the job done and offers you an extra splash of vibrancy to your personality You really shine when being looked at by others.

Your moon sign is in Libra: Air sign Cardinal energy (generator of energy, initiates change, assists in change, it can lead encourage, inspire.) Remember the moon is about our emotions

Having the moon in Libra represents balance, harmonization in all things emotional. Whether it is how you take in and process the emotions given from others or when you are showing or giving them to others. Libra is a mental sign in the placement of the moon, it can be a little tricky. Libra has a special need for companionship, partnerships and cooperation. When these needs are being met the moon in Libra will feel fine, however when these needs are not being met, the mental processes kick in and Libra will feel off balance and can become fickle, manipulating and lazy.

The moons characteristics: the moons urges are an ever changing of an individuals feelings and moods. It can describe emotional reactions and experiences. It rules the development of our ability to feel or to respond emotionally to any given situation. It is highly sensitive.

Moon in the 2nd house: This means that emotionally you are balanced in your acquisition of acquiring money. Your values are balanced and in harmony with your need for financial security and stability. This also means that you need to be balanced in your values and freedom. Your possessions that you acquire are more than likely very beautiful and feminine in nature for Libra has a great love of all things beautiful. Emotionally all of these need to be in balance in order for you to feel the security and stability of this house.

Eisha, I hope you enjoy your partial reading. Keep in mind it is not your entire chart, you have many other things going on that paints a complete picture. If you would like a complete chart reading pm at Destee’s.

Take care and as always peace, love and light.

Lady bastet
:spinstar:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back