Black People : Einstein, WHOOOOOOO???????

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by info-moetry, Jan 5, 2007.

1. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Quiet as its kept, it appears as though African born, Dr. Gabriel Oyibo may well have replaced Albert Einstein as the world's greatest physicist. Dr. Oyibo appears to have developed a Unified Field Theory, something physicists have been attempting for more than 80 years!
    Quiet as its kept, it appears as though African born, Dr. Gabriel Oyibo may have replaced Albert Einstein as the world's greatest physicist. Dr. Oyibo, years ago, offered a clear mathematical proof of Einstein's theory of relativity that has yet to be refuted. Not stopping there, the good doctor went on to develop a Unified Field Theory, something that Einstein tried in vain for the last 30 years of his life to accomplish.
    The Unified Field Theory, also called the Theory of Everything, has been the pre-eminent goal of physical science for over 80 years. Why haven’t you heard of Dr. Oyibo before? Good question. This writer was only exposed to his ideas last week after he appeared on Dr. Clinton Crawford’s television program (which airs on Cable Channel 25, Saturdays at 1:00 pm in NYC, NJ and Conn.)

As you may recall, Isaac Newton formalized the basic laws of matter and motion in the universe. They ruled physics for more than 200 years until certain anomalies were observed in the late 19th century. Albert Einstein accounted for these difficulties with his special and general theories of relativity, early in the 20th century. However, the development of quantum theory soon introduced an entirely different set of physical laws to deal with the behavior of sub-atomic particles.

However, it is a fundamental contradiction to believe that the universe has two distinct sets of laws for matter and motion depending on the size of the particles. There has to be an underlying set of rules that explain both relativity and quantum theory and all matter and motion in the entire universe. These heretofore undiscernible underlying laws have come to be called the Unified Field Theory or the Theory of Everything. At this point enter Dr. Oyibo with what appears to be the answer. Is it?

Dr. Oyibo who a physicist with the prestigious Polytechnic Institute, has handled millions of dollars in government defense contracts, and has had his papers appear in top notch academic journals. They have been closely reviewed by the American Mathematical Society, and have yet to be refuted.

http://www.blackwebportal.com/wire/DA.cfm?ArticleID=517

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Thanks for the update, Brother Info!

Congratulation Dr. Oyibo!:congrats:

:terrific: :terrific: :terrific: :terrific: :terrific:

3. roarin1

roarin1 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +28
    I posted a thread on Oba Oyibo entitled 'True Caretakers,'
    I can't find it here but it's here, somewhere.

Also Oyibo was awarded the AIFST (Afrikan International
    Federation on Science and Technology) prize recently, that

was pretty much set-up for HIM since the administrators
    at the Nobel Peace Prize Counsel would not even consider HIM.

Check out HIS Guest-Page @

www.geocities.com/igala1

it reads like a who's who of scientific geniuses.....

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    :bowdown:

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

6. Love_Unknown

Love_Unknown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    I wonder if Dr. Oyibo is the same gentlemen I saw on the Discovery Channel about 2 years ago. I only caught the second half of the program and cannot for the life me remember that man's name. But I had assumed he was African American by his look, his speech, and by his descriptions of his childhood and his father, but he very well could have been born in Africa and had lived in the U.S. for a long time. I thought it was a joke at first, but according to this program this brother had actually invented the world's first time machine. He explained the process in detail and said that all that was necessary to achieve time travel was speed. He said that time is actually relative and is actually slightly different for everybody. He explained that to an object traveling at the speed of light, times stands perfectly still and that the after traveling at that speed will not age and when the object stops moving it will be the exact same age, but everything else around it will have aged. His machine is designed to send very small particles back into time (such as computerized bits of information) and he has written an incredibly amazing paper on it that is circulating around the scientific community and is supposed to be the hottest thing going. He was in the effort of trying to raise the money for the machine which has aleady been designed, if I remember correctly. He said that its just as easy to back in time as it is to go forward, and explained it all quantumly but it flew over my head. It is necessary, he said, to completely change our linear thought process to understand time travel, and that he can't now send human beings or living things through time, but having proved that time travel is possible is proof positive that one day the technology will be developed, and if so then it is almost certain that people from different periods of time have almost certainly been interacting with us all along, and had a short list of people who could be suspect time travelers, people who seemed to know more than they were supposed to. Though it was interesting. If anybody has any further info on this then please share. Peace.

Love Unknown.

7. Love_Unknown

Love_Unknown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    I did a little more research on the time travel thing. The brother’s name is Ronald L. Mallet PhD., and he’s a professor of physics at the University of Connecticut. I actually found the entire program I watched on Google. Quite fascinating. I listed another site with a write up and his picture, and he also has written a book on the whole experience. Supposedly he got the idea to build a time machine when he was around 10 years old so that he could go back in time and see his father who had recently died. I’ve been living in Japan for 3 years so I don’t hear much about what’s happening with the brothers over back in the states. Has there been any developments that anyone has heard of? Has Essence or Oprah or anybody else jumped on this? He’s a member of the National Society of Black Physicists. What’s going on with Ronald Mallet?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5896048467372201322&sourceid=docidfeed&hl=undefined
    http://www.physorg.com/news63371210.html
    http://uconncoop.booksense.com/NASApp/store/IndexJsp?s=storeevents&eventId=336659
    http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20061224/news_lz1v24time.html

8. Slowly

Slowly Well-Known Member MEMBER

electronic technician
    Ratings:
    +8

I saw that show you're talking about. Haven't heard a thing about the brother since.

9. kamanu

kamanu Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    THE FATHER OF THE INTERNET

Dr. Phillip Emeagwali, the Father of the Internet!

Dr. Emeagwali's greatest achievement was his work on The Connection Machine. This instrument utilized 65,000 computers linked in parallel to form the fastest computer on Earth. This computer can perform 3.1 billion calculations per second. This is faster than the theoretical top speed of the Cray Supercomputer.

August 23

*Philip Emeagwali was born on this date 1954. He is a Nigerian computer scientist, and internet pioneer.

He was raised in the town of Onitsha in South-Eastern Nigeria. Called "Calculus" by his schoolmates, Emeagwali mastered the subject at age 14, and could out-calculate his instructors. He had to drop out of school because his family could not afford to send all eight children. But he continued studying on his own, and after getting a general certificate of education from the University of London.

At the age of 17, he received a full scholarship to Oregon State University where he majored in math. After graduation, he attended George Washington University and was received two MA’s, one in civil engineering and the other in marine engineering, and a Master's in mathematics from the University of Maryland. He later achieved his doctorate from the University of Michigan in civil engineering (scientific computing).

http://www.aaregistry.com/african_american_history/2793/Dr_Phillip_Emeagwali_the_Father_of_the_Internet

http://www.emeagwali.com/index.shtml

10. Slowly

Slowly Well-Known Member MEMBER

electronic technician
    Ratings:
    +8
    The computer as we know it!!

Wayne D. Pickette was touted last year during Black History Month by Intel as being the inventor of the microprocessor as we now know it. Now, Einstein paved the way for atomic energy and the atomic bomb, while Pickette paved the way for computers, watches, cell phone, etc... Whose invention do you want in your house?:thinking: :thinking: Wait, no..no..no, whose stuff do you have in your house?

http://www.thocp.net/biographies/pickette_wayne.html

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oprah and dr. oyibo