destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings TEAM,

This is a new Member ... EgyptianGoddess ... and she reported a post by Sister BlakLioness. Below is her original complaint, my response to it, and our continued dialogue. It's gone so bad i thot i'd better put it up here for all to see ...

INITIAL REPORTED COMPLAINT

EgyptianGoddess Yesterday at 2:17 PM
blaklioness- Has disrepected my posting. And Said some disrepectful thing that i Felt were Disrespectful I didn't or shouldn't have to tolerate. I felt like they were hurtful in the sence.​

THE POST SHE'S COMPLAINING ABOUT - BY SISTER BLAKLIONESS
MY RESPONSE TO HER COMPLAINT

Peace and Blessings Sister,

Thanks for joining us! We did get your reported post, and found it within our rules.

Since you're new, you may want to review our rules ... http://destee.com/rules

In addition, we have a forum where more indepth threads can be found about how we operate here ... http://destee.com/index.php?forums/our-rules-higher-standard-required.16/

Thank you for letting us know about a possible violation, and if you see more, or have any questions, let us know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

HER RESPONSE TO ME

Since I have reported Blaklioness. For Her hate abuse.. On My Message board. I fill Like nonthing is
going to take place. In the near feature.. How Can I Block her Or do you guy's block her. From
applying messages to any of my board's. I came over to enjoy my stay but right about now. I am not
filling welcomed at all. And If this continues. I would have to Close My Account. With you people. that means You are FAULSE ADVERTISING.. Lies, to lure people in to sign up with you all and thinking People can come here. Without being attact. Or filling threatend by another user.

MY LAST RESPONSE TO HER SO FAR

I understand if we're not what you're looking for, and appreciate you giving us a try.

If i can be of assistance in some other way, please let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

OBVIOUSLY ... WE MAY NEED TO KEEP AN EYE ON HER ... MAY HAVE TO BAN HER IF SHE GETS TOO BESIDE HERSELF.

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back