Brother AACOOLDRE : Egyptian Dynasties

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Dec 14, 2008.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    METHUSELAH, MEMPHIS & SONS OF GOD

God gave Noah the rainbow sign
    No more water; fire the next time

The flood story in the Bible, as you will see proved, is based on Egyptian history, politics, mythology and of its environmental terrain.

Methuselah was the grandfather of Noah. Methuselah was the longest human that lived 969 years, putting his death in 2105 BC. A period of 969 years coincides with estimates of how long the Memphite kingdom lasted. Methuselah birth and death framed the Memphite kingdom in Egypt. Methuselah, according to the Holman bible dictionary, ancestors were metalworking peoples. This would link Methuselah with the Egyptian God Ptah who was the origin of metalworking and his city was Memphis where we get the Memphite Kingdom.

Methuselah born 3074 = Egyptian first Memphis dynasty began 3074
    Methuselah died 2105 = Last Memphis King 2105

HERAKLEOPOLIS AND THE SONS OF GOD

Genesis 6:1-3 contains a puzzling passage. It tells us that god had become angry because the Sons of God married the daughters of man, this event triggered God’s determination to wipe out mankind with a flood. “And the lord said , my spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years (120 years) but Noah lives 950 years so the 120 is symbolic of other things. Perhaps Egyptian history holds a solution to the mystery.

The flood occurred in the year that Methuselah died, 2105 BC. The above warning occurred 120 years before the flood, or in 2225. Is there any event in 2225BC that may shed some light on this matter?

The Egyptian historian Manetho describes two Herakleopolitan dynasties, each with nineteen kings, but with the exception of a King Achtoes, no names are given. The first of these dynasties ruled for 409 years, the second for 185 years. The Turin canon lists only one group of eighteen Herakleopolitan kings. For this reason many Egyptologists believe that Mantheo’s two Herakleopolitan dynasties may be duplicates.

The Herakleopolitan period came to an end in 2040BC, when Menthotpe II reunited Egypt, but we don’t know how long it lasted. Estimates vary from about one hundred to two hundred years, but there is no hard evidence.

Manetho’s second Heraklepolitan group lasted 185 years. Counting back from 2040 we arrive at 2225, the very year that the “Sons of God” married the “Daughters of Man” (also another name for Methuselah is Methusael meaning “Man of God”).Not only do we have a coincidence of dates for the start of the 9th (or Tenth) dynasty and the “marriage”, we also have a coincidence between the end of the 120-year warning and the end of the Memphite line of kings in Genesis. Interesting to note that the Egyptian priests noticed a correlation between the heliacal rising of the star Sothis with the onset of the Nile flood.

In the biblical story, the “Sons of God” (Not Angels) would originally have been the Memphis pharaoh, the god Horus. The “Daughters of Man” would have been the daughters of a Herakleopolitan king, the false Horus-a man. The biblical story suggests that a marriage occurred between members of the Memphis court and the Herakleopolis court, one that led to a dispute over which line of princes- Herakleopolitan or Memphites- would ascend to the throne of Horus. All Egyptian Kings were the living personification of Horus and all Egyptian kings were called Son of God.

Notes:

It was necessary to unveil the identity of the Sons of God because some Christians were claiming that physical bodies are resurrected in heaven resembling angels. Angels do not take on the form of humans with flesh and blood. Christians claim that Angels have no free will; then also maintain they sinned by having sex with humans a contradiction of an enormous scale.

Herodotus writing about 500BC said: 2.13] “One fact which I learnt of the priests is to me a strong evidence of the origin of the country. They said that when Moeris was king, the Nile overflowed all Egypt below Memphis, as soon as it rose so little as eight cubits. Now Moeris had not been dead 900 years at the time when I heard this of the priests; yet at the present day, unless the river rise sixteen, or, at the very least, fifteen cubits, it does not overflow the lands.” Its amazing when talking about the Nile the bible and Egyptians associated 15 cubits with flooding.“Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered. (Gen. 7:20 Noah‘s flood).

Now, would you rather believe Humans had sex with aliens beings from outer space wrongly called Angels or “Sons of God” or Egyptians or the descendants of Seth as Sons of God or the descendants of Cain for the daughters of man.

A Comparison of Genesis Death Dates during Methuselah’s Lifetime and Egyptian Dynastic Chronology

Genesis Event Date Egyptian Event
    Methuselah born 3074 BC First dynasty
    Adam died 2831 Second Dynasty
    Enoch died 2774 Sothic date Enoch lived 365 years=365 days=
    Solar year
    Seth died 2719 Third dynasty
    Enos died 2621 fourth dynasty
    Cainan died 2526
    Mahalaleel died 2471 Fifth dynasty
    Jared died 2339 Sixth dynasty
    Lamech died 2134 Eleventh dynasty
    Methuselah 2105 Last Memphis King
    Noah died 1755 lived 950 years born 2705
    Sons of god 2225 (date of god’s anger)
    Noah’s flood (2105) Warning given 120 years before 2225 before event.

Notes:

Methuselah is remarkably in the genealogy of Jesus Luke 3:37 and a half Egyptian like Manasseh? (Matthew 1:10)

I read A History of Western Philosophy By Bertrand Russell the Vulgate Bible states Methuselah died the year of the flood p360.

After the flood man’s lifespan limited to 120 years (Genesis 6:3) any correlation with the warning?

Jesus said he would come like Noah before the end were people would be marrying and given in marriage.

The masons called Enoch Thoth the god of writing and time/measurements & weights

The Bible claims everybody who wasn’t in the Ark died? False what about the Nephilim/Giants. The Nephilim were given a false genealogy giants as “Sons of Anak“. Nimrod/Sesostris was a giant and he came from Cush. I never believed in aliens/Angels having sex with humans producing crossbreds. Sons of God were titles of Egyptian Kings and their families.

Lets read the works of Philo of Alexandria “Nimrod He began to be a giant on the earth” (Gen 10:8) We see other Bibles took giant and replaced it with mighty. Nimrod lived after the flood but what about his descendants and relatives. The Nephilim were there during the controversy before the flood. If Nimrod was a giant and came from Nubia maybe this is why they didn’t put him in the same class of Egyptian royalty between the Sons of God and Daughters of man?. Giants may be a reference to the Nubians/Ethiopians who Herodotus 3:20/Isaiah 18:7; 45:14 called the handsome and tallest people in the world. Because they were known to be tall maybe that’s how they became giants?

We know that Hosea calls a group of human beings “Sons of the living God” from Gomer because they were separated from Hosea’s god due to sin (Hosea 1:6-11). Likewise the Sons of God were human beings too except for the fact they worshiped different gods. There were no outerspace aliens. Even the Jews called themselves aliens because they weren’t citizens of Egypt (Exodus 23:9). Even the government supports the propaganda of extraterrelistial beings to masquerade military operations of the states warfare plans.

So we have:

Sons of the living God (Worshiped Baal, a Phoenician god of Egypt)

Sons of Anak (Giants survived the flood) I think the same as the tall/giants of Ethiopia. Would Ethiopians at certain times in ancient history be considered aliens, non citizens to Egypt?

2. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,784
    Theosophy!:em2300:

The bible is actually a "newer" source from a much more "ancient" source: Ancient Egyptian Literature. Therefore, any reference to the characters as "real" people is a distorted and misguided adventure in futility -- to say the least. It is good fiction reading; no less, I prefer the ancient writings from the Husia text anyday....over that babel/bible text.

Egypt is the "original" blueprint source for all forms of GOD Consciousness. And the proof is "still" well documented on the walls of the pyramids...!

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

AACOOLDRE,

Real good stuff, as always AACOOLDRE, just one question; what are you using for proof that the giants escaped the flood. Couldn't help but notice on several occasions this repeated premise.

4. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    GILGAMESH & THE FLOOD

Compiled By Andre Austin

The flood story of Mesopotamia (Babylon) conquered by Nimrod/Sesostris I predated the Egyptian Flood story. When the Jews were held as slaves in Babylon in (587BC) they combined the Egyptian and Babylonian flood. This is the bare bones of the story a very abbreviated version from 2000BC:

UtNapishtim (Noah) spoke to him, to Gilgamesh, (Gilgamesh real person ruling at Uruk)
    Let me reveal to you a closely guarded matter
    Gilgamesh.

The Gods decided that the great Gods should make a flood.
    There was Anu their father, (Bibles Sons of God/Daughter’s of man?)
    Warrior Elil their counselor,

Dismantle your house, build a boat. (Noah’s Ark an Egyptian Lotus leaf)
    Leave possessions, search out living things.
    Reject chattels and save lives
    Put aboard the seed of all living things, into the ( Noah’ Takes thee by Sevens)
    Boat. (Seeds of dinosaurs not available. They were killed off 64 million years ago)

I put on board the boat all my kith and kin ( Noah’s family with all Egyptian names)
    Wild beast from open country, all kinds of
    Craftsmen.

Even the Gods were afraid of the flood-weapon.
    Ishtar (Venus) screamed like a woman giving birth. (Venus was Isis Goddess of water)

For six days and seven nights (Bible’s 40 days =120 days of Egypt’s flood season)
    The wind blew, flood and tempest overwhelmed
    the land

For all mankind had returned to clay (Egypt’s Khnum and Ptah creates men from clay)
    My tears ran down my cheeks.
    I looked for banks, for limits to the sea.

Areas of land were emerging everywhere
    The boat had come to rest on Mount Nimush ( Bible Mount Ararat/ in Turkey)
    Nimrod? (Caucasus Mountains on Ararat)
    I put out and released a dove (Noah sent a Dove out Genesis 8:12)
    The dove went; it came back ( Egyptians includes a Benben and Heron bird from Egypt)
    (Utnapishtim the hero of the flood also released a swallow)

I put out and released a raven (Noah sent Raven Genesis 8:7 to see if land was dry)
    The raven went, and saw the waters receding.

What sort of life survived? No man should have
    Lived through the destruction.

Instead of your imposing a flood, let a lion come
    Up and diminish the people. (Lions were symbolic of fire. So we have the fire next time in the Bible).

Notes:

The Jews merged the story of the flood with Egyptian characters with the Babylonians. The eight survivors of the flood are Egyptian names. The height of the flood is the Nile’s height flood of 15 cubits and much much more.

Gilgamesh flood story was inspired by a flood of the Black sea around Turkey. This catastrophic event didn’t happen all over the world just a localized event. Scholars think the flood forced inhabitant to migrate to the Babylonian area where they preserved the story and transmitted it to the Jews during their captivity.

When the Hebrews merged the flood story of Egypt and Babylon we see the contrasting views of the two countries views on floods. The Egyptians saw floods as life and the Babylonians saw the flood as death. But why? When Plato wrote about the flood of Atlantis he quoted the Egyptian priests “The Nile our own savior, freed to preserve us in emergency”. The Egyptians went on to call the Greeks children because over the generations of thousands of years have produce many floods destroying their records of their history and genealogies. Jesus even claimed to be a savior like Noah=Nun=Nile. All the 8 survivors had reference to Egyptian land and people Noah/Nun, Shem an Egyptian city, Ham, the black soil produced from a good Nile flood 15 cubits high and Ham was Egyptian people, Japheth was Ptah a mason from Memphis. The other 4 were unnamed women.

The Nephilim/Giants survived the flood so says Numbers 13:33. Nimrod was a giant from Ethiopia who built the Tower of Babel. So who were the sons of Anak? We know the daughters of Man before the flood were linked with Memphis in Egypt. The Memphis god was Japheth/Ptah.

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081
  6. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Andre Austin seeks to obtain and spread information.

NOAH’S LOST ARK
    THE MYTH: The ark landed on the mountains of Ararat.
    And ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat. (Gen 8:4).
    THE REALITY: The mountain in the flood story originally referred to the primeval mountain in Egypt. After the Israelites moved to Canaan, they changed the location to the mountains of Ararat, believed to be the highest point in the world.
    According to Genesis 8:4, Noah’s ark landed on top of the mountains of Ararat. Most people who refer to this event speak of the location as MT. Ararat, but the Bible says only that it was one of the mountains of Ararat. It doesn’t say which one. The area encompassed by ancient Ararat now crosses the borders of modern Turkey, Russia, Iran, and Iraq.
    Genesis 11:2, however, implies that the survivors of the flood landed at a far different location. According to that verse, the survivors traveled from some unidentified location east of Babylon and moved westward towards Babylon. It was in the plain of Shinar, the territory surrounding Babylon, that those survivors incurred God’s wrath by attempting to build the tower of Babel.
    Ararat, however, is way to the north and slightly to the west of Babylon. The survivors would have had to travel southeast of Ararat, not west, to get to Shinar.
    If you are at Ararat, you can’t get to Shinar by traveling towards the west. You have to go southeast. That the travelers came from the east reflects the flood story origins as a variation of the Hermopolitan Creation myth. In the Egyptian story, the Creator god Re (light)first appeared as a young child floating on lotus. When he became an adult, he initiated the acts of creation. This means young Re traveled west on his lotus leaf (Ark?) growing older as the sun moved through the sky.
    The mountain where the ark landed would have been the primeval mountain in Egypt, the first land where the Egyptian creator stood and performed his acts. When biblical editors no longer identified the flood story with Egyptian creation myth, they moved the Ark to a mountain ranged believed to be higher than any other. Since the biblical story has a different mountain name than in the Babylonian flood myth, the change of locale from Egypt to Ararat probably occurred before Babylon conquered Israel in 587BC.
    Noah’s lost Ark was lost but now found in the original mythological stories told on the Banks of the Nile in Egypt. I see why Jesus has souls with oil lanterns (light/Re) waiting to be saved on their housetop/raft/Ark.

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

AACOOLDRE,

In following the arguments you present, and I have been reading you for a while, I find that all or most of what you submit has value directed toward expounding upon biblical landmarks. Within itself, such a pursuit juxtaposing Egyptian theology with so-called Judeo-Christian theology is quite a challenge. So, it is indeed a very admirable feat to remove the distortions. And mind you, one you seem to enjoy, which is a good thing.

There is only one caution I bring to the table, and that is the inherent spiritual nature vs. the historical nature compounded within the often-cited texts of the Bible. Here is the caution: study of the Bible is not a study of History, and I am not talking about his-story, but I am speaking to real History as discovered through factual findings.

Plain and simple, the Bible never purports to be a book of History, alone. We will be sadly disappointed if we expect scripture to reveal or even match the discovery of all factual findings. However, since the Bible is a landmark of sorts, the very essence of its material allows such juxtaposition of historical data, to include early as well late discoveries. There can be no denial of this significant premise.

What we do find in the Bible is inescapable, which is to say, most major milestones of historical data, not finite details, are found. That there are enough points of light which act as check points justifying and allowing confluence of Egyptian theology along with Judeo-Christian theology, without which you would have no basis of comparison in the pursuit.

So, the caution carries this repeated message, if it were not for the Bible, we would all be at a Zoo worshiping a Gorilla. This very fact then asks the question, if there were no Bible or landmark, what would we believe? Or better still, if the Bible is severely distorted, why is man so fascinated with its contents, and why does it seem impossible to discard it all together and go from scratch, so to speak.

8. Onyemobi

Onyemobi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Artist
    Ratings:
    +223
    I'm sorry, but my brother, this is by far one of the most absurd things I have ever heard you or anyone ever say. My ancestors existed for hundreds of thousands of years without "the Bible", and they sure as hell not worshiping Gorillas.

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

Onyemobi,

Brother Onyemobi, please allow me to explain. First, my humble apologies, for I have no intent to say that our ancestors are worshipping or have worshipped Gorillas.

What the implication speaks to is evolution versus creation. Again, whenever I use or cite that statement, some misunderstand its meaning.

Our ancestors are the Bible, in other words the Bible is all about our ancestors. On the other hand, it is evolution that espouses our creation to be from apes, which is to say, gorillas.

I certainly hope this clears up the matter. For it is not my intention to cause you any ill-will through statements that I have made unclear. However, I must say, this is the second time that I have been misunderstood on the very same remark. In the future, I will fully develop the statement so as to arrest this recurrence................Peace Onyemobi

10. Onyemobi

Onyemobi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Artist
    Ratings:
    +223
    So essentially, what you are implying is that if not for the Biblical creation story, all we would have to rely on is Darwinian evolution correct? Has it ever occurred to you that there are ideas outside of both of these? In the grand scheme of things, both of these beliefs are actually quite recent. My ancestors had an "origin of mankind" story, and here's a hint, it did not involve apes, and it didn't look like the Biblical one. It would probably do you well to research other people's stories of how mankind came into existence and free yourself from the trap of "Bible vs. Darwin."