Quiet Poetry Lounge : Egypt

queentswana said:
I remember a couple of years ago, you came into chat, got on the mic and start telling us about a friend of your's called and told you her dog died, she was crying. You said "It's only a dog, yada, yada yada ..."
At that very moment I said to myself "If I ever lose one of my dogs ...she would never know" cause I love my dogs so much, I may have to :hammer: you a time or two...smh.
So, I really had no intentions of saying anything to you, but I know...that you know, how much I loved my Egypt...QQn
Thanks for the love Destee

lol Sister Queen ... oh my gosh ... i had to think hard and long on when i told this story, and who was i talking about ... :lol: ... omg ... i got to thinking, did i make that up and tell Sister Queen 'nem ... lol ... hahahaha ... i couldn't remember ... but then it dawned on me ... whew ... it wasn't a Sister that lost their dog ... it was a Brother ... omg ... and he just went on and on about that dog ... i was like ... what??!! ... i expected a little sadness, but omg ... *sigh* ... all i could do was smh ... lol @ you remembering that and taking note ... :lol:

Ohhhhhh Sister Queen ... i aint love him like i love you! Shoot!

Everybodee don't get the same love ... c'mon now ... i'm sorry Sister Queen ... lol ... see ... you never know when your words will come back to haunt you.

I aint tell'n you nuth'n else ... :em2700: ... remembering everything ... shoot!

I Love You!

:heart:

Destee

just had to put in an aside.. the term.. saved by the bell.. was used when folks were being buried alive (by accident).. they started tying bells on strings, from the hands of the deceased, to above ground... and hired a guy to sit the "graveyard shift" at night.. in case a bell went off, they'd bring the coffin back up - and you were "saved by the bell"..

(((queen))) you know I'm sorry for your loss.

Zulile said:
just had to put in an aside.. the term.. saved by the bell.. was used when folks were being buried alive (by accident).. they started tying bells on strings, from the hands of the deceased, to above ground... and hired a guy to sit the "graveyard shift" at night.. in case a bell went off, they'd bring the coffin back up - and you were "saved by the bell"..

(((queen))) you know I'm sorry for your loss.

Thanks so much for stopping by with the love,
Yes, how well I do remember "saved by the bell" ...wow, it sent a chill through me...smh

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back