Misri
Desemba tatu – Septemba mbili nane
Sisi Upenda Wewe

cake010.jpg

(English)
Egypt
December 31 – September 28
We Love You​

Awe! I take it your pooch died. Sorry to hear that. I lost my boy two months ago after someone stole him from my front yard. And my female whom I'd adopted from the pound six years ago, past away last year. Losing a pet is sometimes like losing a family member.

Sister Queen ... awwwww ... her so pretty ... it's amazing how attached we become to our pets. They truly do become parts of the Family. I remember years ago, when i was a young Single Mother, my babies were babies, and they (we) had a dog named Precious. On this particular day, i had taken off work, so i could take my children to the doctor, and Precious to the vet. I dropped Precious off that morning, went to the children's pediatrician, then went back later to pick up Precious.

Guess who's doctor bill was more?!!! :eeek:

I said ... hold on ... wait one doggone minute ... :D

But they loved that puppy, and there just wasn't anything else i could do ... but pay the bill.

I wooda left her right there ... maybe ... :wink:

Bless your heart ... so sorry to hear of your loss of Egypt.

Keep looking up, and remember, if you want another dog ... i got one you can have! :love:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

How can it be , i too sorry one that's so dear has left such a void
our pets are so dear and family ............u can my sheba she a good girl
her be a ROC but kind and gentle but no matter what none can fill da void
of dear Egypt

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back