Egypt : Egypt

Music Producer said:
That’s what white people want you to believe. White people had nothing to do with Egypt as an Empire. The Greeks received their knowledge of theology and government from black Africans.

If you accredit white people as being the Hyksos then you are saying Akhenaten was white, you are saying Tutankhamun was white, you are saying Ay was white. I do not understand why you believe all of these great African leaders where white people.

It seems you fall write into their scheme of scrubbing the color off some Egyptian artifacts and smashing the noses of some Egyptian statues.

I use to think that the damage that can be seen to the faces of several Egyptian artifacts and wall paintings was simply due to erosion but know it has come to light that white people did that in an attempt to hide that Egyptians and all thing related to Egypt was and is African.

I suspect the only time white people entered Egypt in full force was during what is called the Roman occupation. Other than that it was all ran by African tribes.

One thing I noticed in the book is the author makes reference to Hyksos originally being called the Aamu People. Due to my reading of other books I noticed the author neglects to reveal the similarity in sound between Aamu and the Anu.

Is it possible that the Hyksos where simply the original people of Egypt as The Anu People and returned to Egypt to reclaim the land they had originally established?

I think it is highly possible because the Anu people date back to pre-dynastic Egypt and as travelers / explores they would have continued in a North Eastern direction after exiting Egypt from the Delta which if they returned to Egypt they would come from the North East, just as the so called Hyksos.

You have to be cautious when reading the works of the white man because they want you to believe that all civilization started with them and we have evidence as to their lies and brainwashing of black people and tribes to make you believe that.

peace

I use to think that the damage that can be seen to the faces of several Egyptian artifacts and wall paintings was simply due to erosion but know it has come to light that white people did that in an attempt to hide that Egyptians and all thing related to Egypt was and is African.
-you're just now finding this out????

Have you ever heard of the "21 gun salute"??

I am starting to hear a lot of things but what I don’t understand is why we have black people continuing to believe and argue that white people had anything to do with Egypt or the Holy Scriptures.

What would be the gain in promoting white people as being ruler’s and establishers of Egypt an African country?

How would a black man benefit from that train of thought?

Music Producer said:
I am starting to hear a lot of things but what I don’t understand is why we have black people continuing to believe and argue that white people had anything to do with Egypt or the Holy Scriptures.

What would be the gain in promoting white people as being ruler’s and establishers of Egypt an African country?

How would a black man benefit from that train of thought?

I have no idea who/what you are referring too here..........!

SAMURAI36 said:
Does anyone here ever? :uhoh:
You made a statement in your post #3 that my post #7 addresses. Who told you the Hyksos originally called (Aamu, Am) are white people?

Simply through exploring the sound of the original name of the Hyksos, which is found in the Hebrew script in Gen 11:6 where GOD refers to “The People” the Hebrew word is Am which became Aamu which I suspect is a corruption of the original Anu people who where the establishers of Kemet.

The Hyksos were nothing more then the original descendants of the Anu returning to Kemet. They may or may not have become mixed with white people because we truly don’t know how far they traveled before returning home.

As I study more and more I see it becomes possible that Terah of Geneses may have even been an Egyptian representation of Tera Neter of Kemet. As you can see in the story line of the Old Testament Terah’s family descendants turned around or was exiled from Babylon and returned to Egypt.

Could that return be what has become know as the invasion of the Hyksos (Aamu / Anu)?

I don’t see how you can follow a religion that claims to be of Egyptian origin but yet reject one of the greatest Egyptian mysteries of history ever recorded.
http://www.homestead.com/wysinger/teraneter.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back