Egypt : Egypt (Kemet) was not Africa's only great civilization!

amandararebit

Oct 27, 2006
panafrica said:
It is perhaps one of the few African urban culture south of the Sahara to be a fully African civilization, built off of no cultural ideas imported from outside Africa
Htp

There was also the civilisations of Kush (4200 BC - 350 AD), Ghana (1100 BC - 1240 AD), Nok (1000 BC - 300 BC), Yoruba (600 AD - 1600 AD) and Great Benin (900 AD - 1897 AD).

These urban civilizations were also built with NO cultural ideas from outside Africa.

Htp

Amanda

:darts:

militant

Jun 21, 2005
Amanda, you have insulted me. Just kidding, but how dare you forget the Nok Civilization 1000BC in Nigeria?

Htp

There was also the civilisations of Kush (4200 BC - 350 AD), Ghana (1100 BC - 1240 AD), Nok (1000 BC - 300 BC), Yoruba (600 AD - 1600 AD) and Great Benin (900 AD - 1897 AD).

These urban civilizations were also built with NO cultural ideas from outside Africa.

Htp

Amanda

:darts:

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: