Black People : Education equals programming

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by emanuel goodman, Mar 21, 2008.

1. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    I have re cently dialouge with a brother whom stated that people would behave in a certain manner according to thier education. Now before hearing the brother make that statement i have always thought of education as some form of higher development of the thought process mechanism. It was made aware to me that all these "educated" people were simply drones behaving in a droid like manner. I have recently opened a booth in the mall and i see people mainly black and appearing to be "educated". Move throughout the mall in a very simulated fashion holding thier cell phone to thier ear and talking. All with the same clothes on, all shopping at the same stores. I had to stop paying attention it started making me nervous like those old episodes of the twilight zone. I could not belive what i was seeing. So the next time we hear some one saying" I am highly educated" What are they really saying. Hotep

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    a wise elder told me long ago that education comes from god and what you get from school is training,you see truly educated people walk their own paths where those with training have to follow a certain curriculum because of being shown how and told what to do in life.

3. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Education is a form of institutionalization. Be that as it may, it would not exactly take a rocket scientist to notice how one's education (or, the way one has been institutionalized) shapes their behavior[al] patterns.

KWABENA