Black Relationships : Ebony and Ivory

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by $$BEAUTY$$, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $$BEAUTY$$

$$BEAUTY$$ Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Does anyone really ever notice interracial couples anymore? What's the use isn't it like not realizing there is same sex marriage. Just give it up and sweep around your own front door. The other day while i was in chat A Guy by the screen name of dirtywhiteboy began to Private message me. I said Hi but was really talking to my cousin who lives in another state and not wishing to ignore him. He Pms me back saying, "Y does no one ever talk to me," of course i felt bad and began to talk to him and listen to his problems. How a black woman had broken his heart and how he needed another black woman to be his new love. Well truthfully Love is love to me, althought god knows i might not be comfy with playing house with a caucasian male im not against it either. So he says this black woman broke up with him because her friends teased her about there relationship.

Okay truthfully I love me some black men. but thats my thing right. there is nothing more beautiful than a coco skinned brother. i really just want some feedback from my Ebony sistas on the whole Black/white thing. so review the poll and tell me what's really up.

$$beauty$$

[let god's grace shine through]

2. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Beauty....welcome to Destee's place. Honestly, this topic is old and been rehashed about a zillion times. This site is about focusing on BLACK love....so personally....nothing else really matters.

3. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    Hello beauty.

There are some here that feel what you are going through "has no little value" yet may get in an uproar if you feel the same way towards an issue affecting them. That is just my opinion, of course.

Regardless, it is true that this type of topic has caused problems here, which often result in little quips here and there against other members and their loyalities. So if you are allowed to continue on this path (which I assume so far you are because the thread isn't locked), then keep in mind that is what you might have to put up with.

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    $$BEAUTY$$ ... hello and welcome ... :wave:

We have LOTSSSS of threads that will give you an idea on how some feel about interracial dating.

Below is a link to a thread that contains many links to discussions surrounding this topic. Please take a peek at some of those as they contain lots of feedback.

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34162

If you want any more than that, you might want to google a site that focuses on IR.

This community does not promote interracial dating.

We promote the learning and re-learning of how to love ourselves, Black People.

I do hope you'll take part in those discussions as well.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ivory is to caucasian like ebony is to?