Black Short Stories : Eboni is she... but who is he?

virgolovin

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 15, 2008
He didnt know her struggles. He didnt know her pain. ****, he didnt even know her name, but he wanted her. At that specific moment he knew that much. Aint it funny that from first sight you just know? Ok maybe it wasnt love but it was defitnately lust,on his end. For weeks he had seen her come and go and despite the negativity clouding his mind, he was sure that she would be his. One day. Some way. If only he knew her name. EBONI yea. Ive seen him around. He's very particular.mysterious almost...and he's always watching. I take it he's an observer. I wouldnt say he's a stalker just yet, but he's just about there some days" Eboni said as she prepared to serve the unpatient customers at the corner table. "well my dear he seems to be real interested in you. trust me. I know these things" Josie, Eboni's closecompanion/coworker said with her Bronx accent tripple thick. "is that so? and how would you know this? He hardly speaks" "so what. That dont mean **** and you know it

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back