Black Spirituality Religion : Easter

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by AACOOLDRE, Apr 16, 2006.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Jesus linked his death by analogy to the exodus/passover when the jewish god killed all the firstborn of Egypt. So I guess Jesus the first begotten son of God allowed him to be slain.

I wonder if Moses had anything to do with aiding the death of Jesus. moses couldn't go to the promise land because he hit "The Rock" instead of talking to it. We know "The Rock" was another name for Jesus as well as Joshua, Amen, Am,Immanuel etc,etc. Moses hit Jesus but Phinehas his high priest finished him off. "The lord smote...the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne" (Exodus 12:29). So there was two Pharohs living when the exodus took place and one of them was in exile.

The Rock was Tutankhamen and the conspirators were Moses and Phinehas. Dont forget Moses wrote of Jesus death in Deut 18.

So "The Lord/Aton killed The Rock/Amen

This matches the fight between the priest of Aton and the priest of Amen in Egypt durning the time of Akhenaton. Sigmund freud book on "Moses and Monothesism thinks Moses and Akhenaton originaly came from the same priesthood. I know both of them had the same high priest phinehas.