African Traditional Religion : Easter: What are we actually celebrating?

hello...and welcome

this piece is interesting. i like the way he begins by properly identifying the origins of Easter---the Black Woman (even though he didn't use those terms)---but then he deviates by making the focus on this seemingly all-inclusive "consciousness."

i'm wondering if his watered-down analysis has anything to do with the racial composition of his audience?

hello...and welcome

this piece is interesting. i like the way he begins by properly identifying the origins of Easter---the Black Woman (even though he didn't use those terms)---but then he deviates by making the focus on this seemingly all-inclusive "consciousness."

i'm wondering if his watered-down analysis has anything to do with the racial composition of his audience?
Greetings, and thank you for the welcome. I'm still learning how to navigate this forum, but I am really enjoying it. But as far as your question did you get a chance to listen to all of the lectures? This video is part 1 of 3 or 4 videos I believe.

Check out this lecture as Master Teacher, and Chief Jegna of the Sadulu House Spiritual Center, H Yuya Assaan-ANU teaches us about the origins of Easter.

Thanks for sharing, I only listen to the one tape, and found it meaningful, along with this write-up at the link source:

Clips from the True Origins of the Easter Festival lecture by HRU Assaan (Founder and operator of Sunz of Sankofa Afrakan rites of passage organization). In this lecture he covers the celebration of the Vernal Equinox, The power of the original equilateral cross, the celebration of the mysteries of death, the correlation of Yahshua to the Astrological Sun, and the Nile Valley origins of the Resurrection concept. Enjoy!

Here's my contribution to the Thread, enjoy also, Phylecia:

Easter Science: 6 Facts About Jesus
Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Mar 31, 2013

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/easter-science-6-facts-about-jesus.75303/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back