Black People : Easter in Spain

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Zulile, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    who wants to go? ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

does make me wonder about the KuKlux Klan - I understand KuKlux stems from the greek work 'kuklos' - meaning circle or wheel.. I had thought they were anti-catholicism, yet their outfits are eerily similiar to the devout catholics in Seville, Spain..

2. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    And the company I work for is owned by a group in Spain.
    Now I understand alot of why things are the way they are.

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Nothing like clarity is there? Please review a work entitled: "What They Never Taught You in History Class" by Indus Khamit Kush. In his work you will see that the very attire of the KLU KLUX KLAN was also stolen from our people. Needless to say, our people did not use it for the same reasons that they did but the point is that "THEY STOLE IT AND CORRUPTED IT INTO SOMETHING EVIL".

As for Spain? When Europeans got their power back and exiled 5,000 Africans to the islands of Hispanol in 1503, a black face had not been seen in Spain until world war II. That is how racist they are....so easter as they celebrate it does not surprise me at all...and anyone who has read my book already know what easter is about and the significance of the bunny and the egg and the time frame for easter....another stolen concept from our ancestors that we've been blind to.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spain Black Population

2. catholics in kuklux klan