Africa : East Africans "genetically most diverse"

Charlie_Bass said:
I'm not mixing anything and there is no such thing as linguistic anthropology, just linguistics. Elongated East African is a morphological tendency, you know nothing about bioanthropology. The Elongated features[linear body build, narrow nose, narrow head] of some East Africans is a climatic response to a hot dry environment. Thats all it refers to. I'm not wasting my time trying to further enlighten you.

"I'm not mixing anything and there is no such thing as linguistic anthropology, just linguistics."

I must conclude that as a student of anthropology you are quite limited and narrow minded within one specific discipline.

Thw Society for linguistic Anthropology was founded in 1983 to advance the study of language in its social and cultural context and to encourage communication of the results of such study. The SLA publishes the Journal of Linguistic Anthropology.

Linguistic Anthropology is primarily concerned with the causes and social meanings of language variation within societies and the sociohistorical development of different languages and linguistic varieties.

My daughter currently is an african-american studies major at Emory University which has a distinguished linguistic anthropology program.

So, your statement that "there is no such thing" is utter nonsense.

When we talk about Moors we have to be careful because most of the Moors came from the coastal region of North Africa which was not heavily populated by people we would called "black" Africans today. Berbers were the main inhabitants of the coastal area, not Arabs. Most Berbers today are nothing more than Arabized Berbers in the same manner that Sudanese "Arabs" are nothing more than Arabized black Africans. Back to the Moors, there were plenty of black Moors but the blackest were the Almoravids and Almohades. The Almoravids were a mix of mixed-race Saharan Berbers[Tuaregs, who are mostly black contrary to popular belief] and the Black Tukolor of southern Mauritania and tthe Senegal Valley.

Charlie_Bass said:
When we talk about Moors we have to be careful because most of the Moors came from the coastal region of North Africa which was not heavily populated by people we would called "black" Africans today. Berbers were the main inhabitants of the coastal area, not Arabs. Most Berbers today are nothing more than Arabized Berbers in the same manner that Sudanese "Arabs" are nothing more than Arabized black Africans. Back to the Moors, there were plenty of black Moors but the blackest were the Almoravids and Almohades. The Almoravids were a mix of mixed-race Saharan Berbers[Tuaregs, who are mostly black contrary to popular belief] and the Black Tukolor of southern Mauritania and tthe Senegal Valley.

Arabized Berbers?

Rather than argue against this long established myth I suggest a thorough reading of the following,

WHITE GOLD: The Extraordinary Story of Thomas Pellow and Islam's One Million White Slaves.

Copyright 2004 by Giles Milton

Considering the practice of "Moors" to have concubines of which they fathered many children much of this so-called "Arabization" was actually the process of "breeding" using european women much the same way in which many of our African Queen Mothers were used for "breeding" in the americas..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back