Africa : East Africans "genetically most diverse"

Most Ethiopians ( or Africans in general ) are not 'jet Black'. Habesha's (Ethiopians/Eritreans) and Somalians do have a long history with the Arabian peninsula but they are still clearly indiginous African people, It's not that they're a completely different race from the rest of Black Africa, you can just say they're racially mixed as a people. Habesha and Somali people range from light to dark, curly/wavy hair to kinky hair ( don't know about Somali's except for the Bantu speaking Somali's ), some of them have that distinct 'Horn of Africa' look and some look no different than any other Black/people of African descent, light or dark. Whether their admixture with southern Arabians alone is responsible for their differences from other Africans ( which are exagerrated ) or it's more due to adaptation and climate, either way they're indiginous African people. The first recorded kingdom in Ethiopia grew around Axum during the 3rd century BC. Axum was an offshoot of the Semitic Sabeam kingdoms of southern Arabia,Axum conquered parts of Yemen and southern Arabia and remained a great power until the death of the Prophet Mohammed.

Bantu speaking Africans are the original people in Somalia ( and you can read the plight of the Somali Bantu, slavery, genocide, if you google them ) and they were driven to the south with the arrival of the Galla people from southern Ethiopia in the 900s and the Galla people were displaced by Somali migrants from southern Ethiopia in the 13th and 14th centuries. I read Somali clans trace their paternal lineage back to Arabs and maternal lineage back to Ethiopians.

There's actually a tribe in Eritrea, the Rashaida, of recent Arab origin. And the Fulani's of West Africa are mixed with Black Africans and Berbers from the North. Many Fulani's are Fulani because they were conquered by them and assimilated into them and not actually of Fulani descent.

Ralfa'il said:

Charlie

What's the matter blood...cat got your tongue?

I saw where you spent an hour or two on the board around 2am this morning, I expected atleast some sort of response by now.

Did you see my name up there and decide to wait until I log off before you post a response?

You know, I study anthropology and regularly converse with geneticists for clarity so I know exactly what I'm talking about, you do not.

African_Prince said:
Most Ethiopians ( or Africans in general ) are not 'jet Black'. Habesha's (Ethiopians/Eritreans) and Somalians do have a long history with the Arabian peninsula but they are still clearly indiginous African people, It's not that they're a completely different race from the rest of Black Africa, you can just say they're racially mixed as a people. Habesha and Somali people range from light to dark, curly/wavy hair to kinky hair ( don't know about Somali's except for the Bantu speaking Somali's ), some of them have that distinct 'Horn of Africa' look and some look no different than any other Black/people of African descent, light or dark. Whether their admixture with southern Arabians alone is responsible for their differences from other Africans ( which are exagerrated ) or it's more due to adaptation and climate, either way they're indiginous African people. The first recorded kingdom in Ethiopia grew around Axum during the 3rd century BC. Axum was an offshoot of the Semitic Sabeam kingdoms of southern Arabia,Axum conquered parts of Yemen and southern Arabia and remained a great power until the death of the Prophet Mohammed.

Bantu speaking Africans are the original people in Somalia ( and you can read the plight of the Somali Bantu, slavery, genocide, if you google them ) and they were driven to the south with the arrival of the Galla people from southern Ethiopia in the 900s and the Galla people were displaced by Somali migrants from southern Ethiopia in the 13th and 14th centuries. I read Somali clans trace their paternal lineage back to Arabs and maternal lineage back to Ethiopians.

There's actually a tribe in Eritrea, the Rashaida, of recent Arab origin. And the Fulani's of West Africa are mixed with Black Africans and Berbers from the North. Many Fulani's are Fulani because they were conquered by them and assimilated into them and not actually of Fulani descent.

Eh brotha, Fulanis don't have loads of Berber ancestry and "Bantus" aren't the original people of Somalis. Bantu is a linguistic term, not a racial or ethnic term. The purest Fulanis, the Woodabe and or Bororo do not mix with anyone except other Woodabe or Bororos. They even have a ceremony when the men dress up and put on make up to attract a woman.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back