Black Spirituality Religion : Earth's resonate frequencies

Im not entirely sure...but that link u posted does contain some info that i've come across....if i knew how to post the frequencies into hz i would....would u know how to post the frequencies if i gave them to you?

what does the info you have look like? copy and paste what you have here and
we can figure it out.. this is an interesting topic..

what does the info you have look like? copy and paste what you have here and
we can figure it out.. this is an interesting topic..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

i got my knowledge of how to measure resonances frm here....i originally learned of all this from the movie kymatica in the spirituality section n got the measurements u posted from the movie but checked them after...wikipedia says 6.5....the link says 5.9....im thrown off....i've found only 4 of the harmonics on youtube n there measured in 6.5 hz intervals

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

i got my knowledge of how to measure resonances frm here....i originally learned of all this from the movie kymatica in the spirituality section n got the measurements u posted from the movie but checked them after...wikipedia says 6.5....the link says 5.9....im thrown off....i've found only 4 of the harmonics on youtube n there measured in 6.5 hz intervals

well, you know science.. there are always competing theories.. I don't know
enough about the subject to caste my own but I am interested.. how about
we take what we have here as a jumpoff point and dig through this information
until we understand enough of it to develop some kind of understanding..
that's my plan..

but practically speaking theres no reason why you couldn't try both the 5.9
and 6.5 interval sets.. two sets of numbers seems manageable.. and I'm
assuming that when you put them into action it will become apparent which
set is more accurate.. or maybe you can come up with your own set based
on your own observations.. either way, you get a chance to pick up some
new concepts.. new information.. it's all good.

I'm going to start with the link I posted earlier.. it is written in a very accessible language..​

I'm playing around with this right now.. I tune the A string on my guitar to the
different "A" frequencies associated with venus.. then tune all the other strings
relative to that A string.. then I play some riffs.. some songs and see how they
feel.. I've done this before but never aligned with planetary frequencies..
I usually just tuned my guitar down a half step.. or sometime a quarter step.. or
whatever felt natural for the mood I was in. Its interesting though to have
some precise theory to bounce off of..

venus-scales.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back