Black People : Earthquakes and HAARP

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by SpiritualONE, Jan 16, 2010.

1. SpiritualONE

SpiritualONE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
  2. KMTSista

KMTSista Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +259
    I watched this not that long ago! This is definitely deep

3. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,783
    Exactly

When I first heard that the earthquake hit Haiti -- HAARP instantly came to mind.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Bill_S517

This was neither a disaster nor a coincidental "act of god". The hit was intentional and the aim was exact and pre-planned.

One Love,
    Fine:geek:

4. enquiring_mind

enquiring_mind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +198

This was my initial thought too...

5. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,783
    Thats' great!

Good to know that there are some other free willed free thinking folk out there ...!

Meta-physically breaking down the who, what, where, when and how are just as essential as conflict resolution (ie. doing something to help).

I have been accused of being a conspiracy theorist -- I much prefer conspiracy realist!!!:SuN049:

One Love,
    Fine:geek:

6. enquiring_mind

enquiring_mind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +198
    Hotep...

my general feeling is; whatever 'they' (THEY, being the debunkers/naysayers in the mass-media) dismiss or discredit as 'crazy conspiracy theory', is exactly that which we should pay attention to and scrutinise :geek:

7. SpiritualONE

SpiritualONE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
  8. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Sounds like another Katrina incident, of slow relief.

Funny how the drugs and money had no problem flowing since Aristede was kidnapped but hard to get food there and water

9. Wayfarer

Wayfarer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +93
    Benjamin Fulford is interesting, He was able to summon David Rockefeller to a hotel room for an unfriendly interview, so I pay attention to him.

He is the spokesman for the Black Dragon Society, the Asian counterpart (and adversary) to the Rothschilds and Rockefellers. Here is the most recent headline from his blog at benjaminfulford.net:

Bush/Clinton crime family members to be executed as a result of Haiti attack

Will be interesting to see how that plays out.

I share the skepticism of the woman in the second video about “Aid” agencies. I would not give them money, especially after seeing Clinton and Bush Sr. spearheading the effort.

HAARP is fascinating and the US is not the only one who has it. Russia certainly does and apparently China more recently constructed one of their own after being hit a few years back in a massive earthquake centered on one of their nuclear power plants. Japan – specifically the Japanese Yakuza – have supposedly acquired or leased one from Russia (perhaps after being hit in Nigata, as the video said).

HAARP is also simple and anyone could construct one. The way it apparently works is to send a narrow microwave beam into the ionosphere and create a 20-30 mile diameter hotspot to serve as a lens or mirror to reflect low-frequency radio waves to a specific ground target.

Imagine you are standing against a wall in a room with a flashlight and I am standing in the middle of the room with a mirror. You aim the light at the mirror and it bounces off and hits the wall some distance away from you. As I change my position in the room, and/or tilt the mirror, the light is reflected on a different spot on the wall. When the reflected light is landing on the spot you desire, I stop manipulating the mirror, and you can then turn on a second flashlight with a different colored beam to do whatever you want on the target spot.

The HAARP antenna array is what transmits the microwave beam that creates a plasma mirror in the desired position in the ionosphere. A second low frequency radio wave is beamed at the mirror and bounces off at an angle that sends it to its target.

To counter HAARP a country or group only needs the ability to detect when the device has been activated, determine the location of the plasma mirror, and rapidly assess what the target will be. If said country or group is the target, a smart defense would be to use their own transmitter to change the “geometry” (for lack of better terms) of the plasma mirror so that the secondary beam is diffused or redirected -- perhaps directly back at the attacker.

HAARP’s destructive capability was probably an accidental discovery. The device was originally intended to heat the ionosphere to destroy incoming Russian missiles.

I suspect HAARP is harmless. Similar devices constructed elsewhere, perhaps even mobile units, are the actual weapons used by the various oligarchs who rule and terrorize the world, and have the resources and capacity to build them – and they are perfectly content to let you believe HAARP is the culprit. (The government is not the perpetrator; they cannot do anything in secrecy.)

10. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    All due respect, I have yet to find any credibility in Fulford at all, yes he did work for Forbes, but have you ever seen what Forbes son looks like?