Black People : earthquake kills 20,000

indya

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 4, 2004
This happend Christmas Day. I just read about it and thought these people could use our prayers.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041227/D87811KO0.html

COLOMBO, Sri Lanka (AP) - Rescuers piled up bodies along coastlines devastated by a tsunami that obliterated seaside towns in Asia and Africa, killing 21,000 people in nine countries. Hundreds of children were buried in mass graves in India, and morgues and hospitals struggled Monday to cope with the catastrophe.

The death toll rose sharply a day after the magnitude 9 quake struck deep beneath the Indian Ocean off the coast of Indonesia. It was the most powerful earthquake in the world in four decades.

Walls of water sped away from the epicenter at more than 500 mph before crashing into the region's shorelines, sweeping people and fishing villages out to sea. Millions were displaced from their homes and thousands remained missing Monday.

The governments of Indonesia and Thailand conceded that public warnings came too late or not at all. But officials insisted they could not know the seriousness of the threat because no tsunami warning system exists for the Indian Ocean.

Officials said the death toll would continue to rise, and the international Red Cross said it was concerned about waterborne diseases

GOD I hope isn't finished with us yet. :time: It is time he showed his might.

I do send my condolences. We had a earthquake in California today. The same Tsunami hit East Africa. I read most of the dormant volcanoes are becoming active.

The world needs punishing especially the United States. We have allowed and attacked Mesopotamia ( the garden of Eden and the land Jesus was born and walked. )

======================
http://www.drudgereport.com/

BIBLICAL DISASTER

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42111

Disaster compared to scene from Bible

An Italian scientist says the earthquake was so strong, it even disturbed the rotation of the Earth.

HAVOC IS UNLEASHED FROM THE DEPTHS: 'The quake even disturbed the Earth's rotation'...

Moved the entire island of Sumatra about 100 feet toward the southwest; first tsunami in the Indian Ocean since 1883...

'ALL THE PLANET IS VIBRATING'...

9.0 MAG, THE GREAT CHRISTMAS QUAKE: LARGEST ON EARTH IN 40 YEARS...

Now if something like this happened to the Motherland or happened to the Caribbean, they would not give us one dollar! I am getting tired of hearing about it on TV, and all they want to do is get us to feel sorry for them. How many people feel sorry for our continent when a major Health catastrophe occurs? They gave them $15 Million! Ridiculous! Makes me sick. Besides, they are smart people, they know how to handle things.

God forgive me if I am being offensive, but the Truth Hurts!

MK

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back