Haiti : Earthquake Hits Haiti

I wish people would stop acting as if natural disasters are payback from some God,that is insulting to those deceased brothers and sisters. It's called nature,there have been horrible Earthquakes in California, Hurricanes in Florida,Tsunamis in Indonesia. It is nature,these people are living in an area that should not be inhabited by humans. I feel the same about Florida,you couldn't pay me to move to Miami. The people of Pompeii,in ancient Greece learned that the hard way. An entire island buried under lava and volcanic ash,it happens,it's called nature.

I wish people would stop acting as if natural disasters are payback from some God,that is insulting to those deceased brothers and sisters. It's called nature,there have been horrible Earthquakes in California, Hurricanes in Florida,Tsunamis in Indonesia. It is nature,these people are living in an area that should not be inhabited by humans. I feel the same about Florida,you couldn't pay me to move to Miami. The people of Pompeii,in ancient Greece learned that the hard way. An entire island buried under lava and volcanic ash,it happens,it's called nature.

THAT WHY I SAID "YOU MUST NOT KNOW THE ORISHAS THEN"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back