Haiti : Earthquake Hits Haiti

No time etc. to be wasting our time etc. for what those white whackos feel or think about anything...

Instead let us find means and ways to aid our black neighbors of the first black republic in the americas asap...

:fyi:

Thanks for this. I had to check myself yesterday..It's not about the white people, or about how or what caused it(that speculation should be for later)we should focus all our energy on helping the people suffering right now.

I doubt if this was done by the ruling powers. They would probally do it to Venezuela b4 Haiti unless they just wanted to experiment. Haiti is located on a fault . The very existence of islands is do to earthquakes at the oceans bottom that lead to the rising of valcanoes. Similar to Hawaii or the Ring of Fire of the Indonesian Islands. But what we do know for sure is that Haiti like many countries has been deforrested in a criminal fashion. It only has 1.7%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tree cover. For all you geologically retarded folk like I use to be before studying the effects of deforrestation, that means when it rains , all the furtile soil is washed away because trees roots, like large long fingers hold the top layer of fertile soil in place. No trees , no long fingers to hold the soil in place. This will also result in masssive mud slides as the groung becomes loose and unstable. Overall, an environmental crime has been committed in Haiti and a plethora of other countries, Mr Obama's Kenya is suffering severely from deforrestation as the furtile soil is being washed away yearly during the rainy season leaving the land barren and unfarmable in a land full of agrarian people. Thats y the US and other nations cut out of the Environmental summit asap. Kinda hard to look people in the face whos countries you are destroying.
Cuba planned to build an airport in Granada, and what happened was a disaster

Cuba planned with Venezuela to build an airport in Haiti, 2 weeks ago,

and how many Blackwater troops are down there "policeing"?

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THE ORISHAS WOULD HAVE HARMED THE MOST DOWNTRODDEN AND OPPRESSED AFRICANS ON THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE OR DESTROY THE ENTIRE INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE FIRST NATION TO BE FREE OF EUROPEAN DOMINATION OF ALL THE AFRICAAN NATIONS

more likely azmodeus, cheney,beelzebub, gates, mephistopheles, sarkozy
who don't want to see an airport built by Cuba there

THEN YOU MUST NOT KNOW THE ORISHAS THEN!!!!!

I doubt if this was done by the ruling powers. They would probally do it to Venezuela b4 Haiti unless they just wanted to experiment. Haiti is located on a fault . The very existence of islands is do to earthquakes at the oceans bottom that lead to the rising of valcanoes. Similar to Hawaii or the Ring of Fire of the Indonesian Islands. But what we do know for sure is that Haiti like many countries has been deforrested in a criminal fashion. It only has 1.7%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tree cover. For all you geologically retarded folk like I use to be before studying the effects of deforrestation, that means when it rains , all the furtile soil is washed away because trees roots, like large long fingers hold the top layer of fertile soil in place. No trees , no long fingers to hold the soil in place. This will also result in masssive mud slides as the groung becomes loose and unstable. Overall, an environmental crime has been committed in Haiti and a plethora of other countries, Mr Obama's Kenya is suffering severely from deforrestation as the furtile soil is being washed away yearly during the rainy season leaving the land barren and unfarmable in a land full of agrarian people. Thats y the US and other nations cut out of the Environmental summit asap. Kinda hard to look people in the face whos countries you are destroying.

Great information, I remember the Kenyan Woman who won the Nobel piece prize for planting trees in Kenya. Perhaps a similar effort is needed in Haiti.

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THE ORISHAS WOULD HAVE HARMED THE MOST DOWNTRODDEN AND OPPRESSED AFRICANS ON THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE OR DESTROY THE ENTIRE INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE FIRST NATION TO BE FREE OF EUROPEAN DOMINATION OF ALL THE AFRICAAN NATIONS

more likely azmodeus, cheney,beelzebub, gates, mephistopheles, sarkozy
who don't want to see an airport built by Cuba there

what is this about ,
can you explain, your response to my statement?

this is not a personal phone call and others ghere would like to know what you mean as well

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back