Spoken Word : Earthly Love

angeleyez

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 13, 2003
Earthly Love

Trees gently swaying in the wind, ripples silently extending on a calm stream, a leaf dancing to the harmonious song of a gentle breeze: reminds me of you
A bright, exuberant sunset filled with a multiple number of emotions, a dark, gray sky containing clouds which are overflowing with tears of pain: you can only turn these skies from gray to a vibrant blue
This emotion called love resides in everything that surrounds me and you: covering me like a breeze on a windy day, sliding down my back like fresh morning dew on a window pane
As the sky turns an uneasy gray and the water begins to fall, I look out and picture your face in the patterns of the rain
You are ever-so-clear in natures eyes, as she wears your enthusiastic smile and sings your melodious song
As nature secretly whispers your name in every sultry summer day, I hear your gentle voice touch my ear saying: I promise, I love you, and I?ll never do you wrong
REALITY SETTING IN:
Earthly love has now been polluted by the unearthly stupidity of man
Contaminated by the foolhardy ways of mans warped mind corrupting the finest love of all
Non-believers to the earthly love; will perish and die alone from their own disbeliefs
Hypocrites to their own words; lethal storms now setting in; soon there will be no survivors
Just pitiful mishaps; words wont change them; only death, sickness, and misfortune
Pity now sets in; the only ones that can help them; are themselves
How can they help themselves if their lives have been misguided and tampered with
They are now like the remainder of a cut down tree; a stump a useless stump; but with enough sun and water that stump in time will blossom into a radiant full tree again
I am hear and I will always be here to guide them into the right direction; but I am only but one soul
One soul that is in touch and is one with this earthly love; that knows of its capability
Walk beside me and I shall teach, guide, and direct you into the comfort of; EARTHLY LOVE

beautiful read ...........if need help to do it in spoken word
let me know .........love to hear this cross da wave
also drop in at www.************ our poetry voice chat
and flow with us cross da mic

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back