Destee Network : Earn up tp $5000 a month!!!

Discussion in 'Destee Network :' started by msincognito, Sep 12, 2005.

1. msincognito

msincognito New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    It is true earn up to $5000 a month online, and it takes only 5 minutes a day!

http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=22406

Have questions, email me [email protected]

2. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    Hmm... there are a lot of postive testimonials for this from a variety of sources. It is also beneficial for affliate marketers.

Thanks for filling the board in on this.

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    welcome to destee.com thankz for adding such info....
    i just don't believe in such no more then joining something and paying
    but this is welcome and thank you
    hope you stay around and see what destee.com can offer you.

4. MrAdams

MrAdams Well-Known Member MEMBER

full time webmaster
    Ratings:
    +3
    SCAM!!

good-evening msincognito,

it's not NICE TO SPAM A BOARD... we both know there is no way one is going to be making 5,000 plus per month... if u were bringing in that type of cash, i highly doubt u would be visiting forums, etc.. ( aka... posting this type of stuff ) :flame:

have a nice night...

sincerely,
    c.t.adams-///

5. dexxtreme

dexxtreme Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I see spam with similar subject lines all day long. Also, I went through that site, and so far I am not fully sure that I understand everything that they are doing. I see that you are supposed to surf through web promotion sites and sign up affliates and referrals and upgrades and all kinds of other weird stuff.

Anyway, I get leery whenever I see someone say that I can work only 5 minutes a day and make $5,000 a month...

6. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    I am not into this stuff there is no way you can make 5000. + in a month unless ya selling a house or something that big. what this scam do is get you more junk mail.

Welcome to destee.com, hope you enjoy your stay should you stay.

Peace
    Angel

7. msincognito

msincognito New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0

I am sorry you feel that way, but you have the right to your opinion. I never promised that everyone who signs on will automatically make $5000 a month, but I do know someone who is actually making that amount of money from this website, ironically she is also from North Carolina.

I was skeptical at first also but decided to try it out...I started with $12.00 and got back $18.00. I also liked the fact that referrals are not required.

I learned about this site from another message board and thought I would pass the information on.

While I may not be bringing in $5000 a month yet, I am making a profit, and by NO MEANS, do I suggest people invest more than they can afford. That in part is why I suggested if anyone has questions that they email me.

I registered on this message board to be enlightened.

Have a blessed day.

8. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    The $5,000 a month probably wasn't the best thing to say, but sometimes you have to take risks on certain things after doing some investigation. The job that I have now is advertised as one of those 'work-at-home' things and you had to pay money for equipment and training. It really gets on my nerves because there's so much work and it's boring, but nonetheless I have gotten paid every week I've been working there.

As far as this 12daily... after doing additional research, I have not found anything bad about it, (which is usually the first thing you'll see if something is a scam). I could be wrong though... I mean, I won't know for sure until I try it out for myself. At the worst case, it's an advertising source for those into affiliate programs.

If it does pay something, though, I'll be the second to let the board know.