Black People : Early humans may have bred with other species – twice

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by warriorprincess, Apr 23, 2010.

1. warriorprincess

warriorprincess Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +201
  2. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +764
    Peace,

Even worse, modern day original people breed with devils daily.

Peace

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    it was hot.....

yeah, i had some of that Neanderthal stuff when i was young........
    :SuN049:

4. warriorprincess

warriorprincess Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +201
    Whats interesting about this is that, the way it is taught is that we all evolved from these Neanderthals.

Accordin to Wikipedia, the Neanderthal is a subspecies of human. The articles states that it was orgianlly thought that this subspecies died out, but now they are saying that they did not die out, they became incorporated into the human genome.

The Neanderthal (pronounced /ni(ː)ˈændərtɑːl/, /ni(ː)ˈændərθɔːl/), or /neɪˈændərtɑːl/),[1] also spelled Neandertal,[2] is an extinct member of the Homo genus that is known from Pleistocene specimens found in Europe and parts of western and central Asia. Neanderthals are either classified as a subspecies of humans (Homo sapiens neanderthalensis) or as a separate species (Homo neanderthalensis).[3] The first proto-Neanderthal traits appeared in Europe as early as 600,000–350,000 years ago.[4]

5. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +866
    According to the article.... Only those that left/were expelled from Africa bred with other species. So like I have always known, now shown and proven, Black people are clearly the most undiluted, unmixed and untampered with division of people.

I can live with that.

Peace

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Thank you warriorprincess,

These studies always interest me to the point of digesting exactly what scientist are saying, in connection with evolution. Suffice it to say, the last paragraph surmises that Neanderthals mixing with humans remains inconclusive, and technically impossible to prove, thank God:):

In the announcement, Pääbo said 3 billion letters of DNA comprising 60% of a male Neanderthal's genome, as well as several million more letters from three other individuals, have now been sequenced.

Since more than 96% of the DNA recovered from the Vindija bone belonged to invading microbes, Pääbo's team sequenced tens of billions of letters of DNA to get the 3 billion that they say undoubtedly belonged to Neanderthals.

Clean environment
    Looming over the Neanderthal genome project has been the possibility of contamination from human handlers. Pääbo's team members perform much of their work while donning containment suits in clean rooms, and they have developed sequencing techniques to ferret out contamination.

Despite these precautions, an earlier release by the same team of one million Neanderthal DNA letters in 2006 showed signs of human contamination.Those problems appear to be solved, says Rubin, citing the 2008 publication of a complete mitochondrial genome. "From that I'm expecting that this data's going to be largely Neanderthal."

As to whether the sequence means we could ever resurrect our extinct cousins, Pääbo rules it out. "We will not be able to recreate the Neanderthal even if we wanted to, it would be technically impossible," he says.

http://www.newscientist.com/article...neanderthal-genome-is-unveiled.html?full=true

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  7. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    Well... considering I'm likely the descendant of slave owner or white person, I'm already breeded with the devil.

I guess that makes me a half-breed - part devil, part angel (or part devil and part anime? If white people are devils, then what are black folks? )

I sympathize with the devil. His daddy threw him out of heaven and left him homeless in a dark and barren land.

And then his daddy had the nerve to bring in some new folks, coddle them, love them, and give them everything they could want in a place called 'Eden' while he was left to roam around in hungry and homeless despair.

What kind of parent would do that to their child? And the devil's daddy was suppose to be the first parent - so he set up the model for everyone to live by. Some model that was, no wonder it pissed the devil off and he 'temped' this new breed of people and got them in trouble with they daddy god.

This might be apt parallel to what happened to the white folks getting kicked out of Africa, but I'on give a hoot.

I'm talking about the devil yall always blame everything on in the bible, koran, and the torah. That devil. I gots sympathy for him.

So a couple of mo breedin with the devil and getting me all filled up with mo-devil blood..... ain't gonna make much of a difference.

I be the spawn of the debbil, I'on care.
    Next time his daddy-god kick him out, he can come crash on my couch or floor. Poor abandoned soul that he is.

On topic - so I might be half neaderthal, half cro-magnon, and half alien, AND half confederate too?

Sounds like a match made in.... MENSA.

8. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,633
    I find this interesting.....

I have always said that what the white man calls "MIGRATION" of early humans was the creator really "SEPERATING" the white man from amongst us and the motherland, thats why they were sent to europe, and there evolved into the pale skin stringy haired bland humans they are.....

There is HUE-MANITY, then there is HU-MANITY.........

I've always said that the continents of today are seperated for a REASON, and there are different languages for a REASON, and that was by way of NATURE differentiating.....its only been this white race(neanderthal) that have turned Nature around in many aspects, and for that i know they will be judged, its only destiny!

Remeber when you hear em say "MIGRATION" always think "SEPERATION", because thats what it really was......;)

What we have now on this earth is *** backwards and unnatural imo.....

9. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    for no good reason?

it is interesting that you do not go into WHY he was expelled.

10. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    He was expelled doing what children usually do - trying to imitate their parents.

Now if everyone threw their kids out the house for that, there would be a ton of orphaned children. He's suppose to be GOD for heaven's sake, couldn't he have done better? Oh, that's setting an example for every other parent I tell ya. No wonder we got problems - the ORIGINAL PARENT couldn't even get it right :rolleyes:

That's why atheism is the way to go.

But back on the parallel with white folks - what were they trying to imitate from the black folks that would cause them to get kicked out by a black father god? How to be black again?

That's funny.