Science and Technology : Earliest Ever Homo Sapiens Discovered in Morocco Forces Major Rethink of Human Evolution

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

:wow: again framily, but this time we have Ghost DNA ... :rofl: White folk just can't accept the fact that they came from us :facepalm:

SCIENCE
'Ghost' DNA In West Africans Complicates Story Of Human Origins

Enlarge this image
An artist's rendering of DNA. Scientists have found traces of DNA that they say is evidence that prehistoric humans procreated with an unknown hominin group in West Africa.
Westend61/Getty Images/Westend61

February 12, 20202:27 PM ET

Heard on Morning Edition
Merrit Kennedy 2018 square

MERRIT KENNEDY

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Really? :facepalm:

Ancient humans interbred with a mysterious, archaic population 700,000 years ago, a study found — it's the earliest known mating between different human species

:picture: ... :wow:
Neanderthal

Neanderthal

awoodward@businessinsider.com (Aylin Woodward)
Business Insider

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: