Black Hebrew Israelites : EAGLE Symbolism

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
Just want to add a little bit about what I've glanced at so far about the "eagle" and "Dan" and "Judge" in regards to the book of Daniel and etc.

Based on my past research I wonder if this could be considered:

The EAGLE is also in relation to the CHALDEANS, descendants of Cush Ham. And the Lord called them the best empire, Golden Empire. Even though they were overthrown, they were rooted and prophecy in the book of Daniel says that they will manifest again in the last days. Terms like 'the eagles nest' correlates to their history as well as other civilizations. AbraHam [Abram] was sent in the land of Ham and his descendants bonded with them and I believe that the 'eagle' in scripture correlates to this.

Dan- I think that this term goes way back before AbraHam and again, connects to the descendants of Ham and also way before them. I think it means and correlates to 'Judge' but other historical facts may help to understand the depth of this term.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Al D Black People : Like An Eagle Stirring Up Its Nest…Is God Trying To Tell Us Something? Jul 1 by Truthangel07 Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The eagle has landed @ the Nile/Noah's flood AACOOLDRE 1
ckoolbreez Black People : Hey Fellas Watch Out For The Chinese Eagle Claw of Death! Black People Open Forum 0
noor100 Black Jokes Humor : Walkin' Eagle [humor..sort of] Black Jokes Humor 1
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Misgiving Day; The Black Eagle Singers Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People : Many become poor while Arms, Bank, and HMO stocks Soar like an Eagle Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : WHY DOES THE EAGLE STIRRETH ITS NEST Chief Elder Osiris 4
D Black Jokes Humor : Harry the eagle Black Jokes Humor 0
Perfection Ghana : ╟ѕтυdιeѕ in the Ѧkan╢Akan Symbolism Ghana 0
RAPTOR Black People : Symbolism and State Violence and Women in Mama's Hip-Hop Kitchen Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : THE BIBLE & FOOD SYMBOLISM AACOOLDRE 0
emanuel goodman Black People : The symbolism and purpose of Denver airport Black People Open Forum 17
S Black Spirituality Religion : Illimunati symbolism:Misconception of ancient spirituality Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 19
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : THE POWER OF SYMBOLISM Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
M Black Spirituality Religion : Symbolism and The Math of His Rib Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2

Latest profile posts

$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days
Destee wrote on Marcchris's profile.
Hi @Marcchris ... Welcome Welcome Welcome!!! :wave: ... Thanks for joining us AND becoming a Premium Member! :cheerleader: ... I am honored. Please make yourself right at home! Much Love and Peace.
Destee wrote on rhymebad's profile.
I Love You! :love:
Destee wrote on dunwiddat's profile.
Good to see you Sister! :cheerleader:
Kemetstry wrote on dunwiddat's profile.
Where have you been hiding ?