size
and says
here
am
I.

Namaste

And WELCOME BACK!

Thanks for sharing this piece!

I truly love how you expressed this! You outlined some "egos" so succinctly but oh-so accurately! :toast:

However, sometimes, those "little egos" never find their "water level" and stay there....They just keep on "inflating," trying to compensate for what "surpasses."

But, I truly LOVED your breakdown!

THIS was a lyrical MASTERPIECE of TRUTH! :bowdown:

Thank you for the welcome, the words of praise, and for sharing your thoughts with me. I really appreciate it.
To be honest, I could only outline the ego 'so accurately', because of observations of my own thought and behavior patterns connected to my own 'ego'. But also that of others. There is a lot of ego energy going around in the world, admitted and denied, by male and female. I so agree with you about some little egos never finding the right the size. Here I was just playing with some abstract thought about the ego growing when feeling small and opposed when too big, like a balloon, but always (and this I believe strongly) being pushed or pulled, whether we are aware of that or not, in to balance (by circumstances, people, by energy, by the universe :)), until we become aware. Because there is, to put it in your words, a 'water level', a healthy or constructive state for the 'ego' to be in, a state where you rightfully and forcefully (not agressively) claim your place in the world, your community, the workplace etc. When you can objectively value yourself for what you are worth and thus others. I could go on and on about this subject, as you can see, because it interests me a lot. I saw a topic in another forum today concerning the ego, maybe i should head that way to sharpen the thoughts :D.

Thank you for the welcome, the words of praise, and for sharing your thoughts with me. I really appreciate it.
To be honest, I could only outline the ego 'so accurately', because of observations of my own thought and behavior patterns connected to my own 'ego'. But also that of others. There is a lot of ego energy going around in the world, admitted and denied, by male and female. I so agree with you about some little egos never finding the right the size. Here I was just playing with some abstract thought about the ego growing when feeling small and opposed when too big, like a balloon, but always (and this I believe strongly) being pushed or pulled, whether we are aware of that or not, in to balance (by circumstances, people, by energy, by the universe :)), until we become aware. Because there is, to put it in your words, a 'water level', a healthy or constructive state for the 'ego' to be in, a state where you rightfully and forcefully (not agressively) claim your place in the world, your community, the workplace etc. When you can objectively value yourself for what you are worth and thus others. I could go on and on about this subject, as you can see, because it interests me a lot. I saw a topic in another forum today concerning the ego, maybe i should head that way to sharpen the thoughts :D.

Fabulous observations here! :toast:

Actually, you made me think of a piece I wrote last year about "egos."

I think I'll post it....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back