Black Parenting : Duck Dynasty’ Couple Adopts African-American Child — See What Phil Robertson Has To Say

I remember this story. They were religious zealots who were following a specific book by Michael Pearl and other kids were beated to death following his guidelines....
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/did-hanas-parents-train-her-to-death/ That's not necessarily a result of adopting outside race as it is just crazy! I do wish more blacks would step up though.....but they don't!

The median income for white families is around $141,000 per year. For AAs it is $11,000. That is why more AA cannot afford to take care of their own, much less adopt others, IMO.

OT: That was their EXCUSE. But they had 7 biological children, and 2 Ethiopian adoptees. And, they never let the white kids sleep outside in the rain, eat food that was frozen solid, starve, be beaten, locked in closets, do calisthenics in the snow, die of malnutrition, etc. I don't know how you can miss the blaring racism of this case.

because I am tuned in to the effects of blood and culture over color when it comes to children! I personally have worked with black families who have only white foster kids and they treat their own kids better! Just saying, there are other variables at play in this specific example. Personally I am more concerned about gays raising our children, regardless of color that is a culture we do not need to spread in our community!

because I am tuned in to the effects of blood and culture over color when it comes to children! I personally have worked with black families who have only white foster kids and they treat their own kids better! Just saying, there are other variables at play in this specific example. Personally I am more concerned about gays raising our children, regardless of color that is a culture we do not need to spread in our community!

Do you think the Williams treated Hanna and her brother that way because they didn't behave as well as her white biological children?

And, do you believe white people make good parents for African children?

Do you think the Williams treated Hanna and her brother that way because they didn't behave as well as her white biological children?

I believe all people are AFRIKAN and just because the Ruti repudiate the Nahsi doesn't mean they didn't come from the same source! Truth is colorism is the mother of racism and has destroyed way more kids! Children need love!

I believe all people are AFRIKAN and just because the Ruti repudiate the Nahsi doesn't mean they didn't come from the same source! Truth is colorism is the mother of racism and has destroyed way more kids! Children need love!

We know that. But, it doesn't answer the questions. In fact, it is irrelevant, because Hana's parent's (like most "white people")do not self-identify as Africans.

So, again I ask simply....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back