Black Parenting : Duck Dynasty’ Couple Adopts African-American Child — See What Phil Robertson Has To Say

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
Duck Dynasty stars Jep and Jessica Robertson welcomed a new addition to their family this week, Us Weekly Magazine reported.

The newest member of the Duck Dynasty clan — Jules Augustus — was featured on a recently-aired episode, showing the Robertson family welcomed diversity into their family by adopting a child of African-American descent. After introducing the world to baby Gus on his new television show, Jep took to
his Twitter account to show the world another look at the newest Duck Dynasty family member.

Read more at
http://www.inquisitr.com/2733274/du...hil-robertson-has-to-say/#z7wwpWr2JcHixcmu.99

Duck Dynasty stars Jep and Jessica Robertson welcomed a new addition to their family this week, Us Weekly Magazine reported.

The newest member of the Duck Dynasty clan — Jules Augustus — was featured on a recently-aired episode, showing the Robertson family welcomed diversity into their family by adopting a child of African-American descent. After introducing the world to baby Gus on his new television show, Jep took to
his Twitter account to show the world another look at the newest Duck Dynasty family member.

LOL, can't wait to see how they make THAT neck red!

LOL, can't wait to see how they make THAT neck red!

Yeah, I think their motive for doing this might just be TV ratings. That child looks so odd among them.

This reminded me of the sad, sad, story of Hanna Williams. I don't think whites should be adopting AAs.

I had a friend who grew up in a foster home of all white people. They probably thought he was white when they brought him home. He had the coloration of Reynaldo Rey. Very light skin, red hair and freckles, but his hair was very coarse. He was very uncomfortable talking about "his family". When we were 26, he committed suicide. I don't know why. Nobody knows why.

The Legacy of Ethiopian Adoptee Hana Williams

When 13-year-old Hana Williams died in 2011, my husband and I and our three adopted children were living in Northern California. The story out of tiny Sedro-Woolley, Washington initially attracted limited national attention, but among adoptive families like ours, word spread. Carri and Larry Williams had brought Hana and a younger boy, Immanuel, who is deaf, to the United States from Ethiopia in 2008. Three years later, Carri called 911 on a cold spring night to report that "rebellious" Hana had "unintentionally killed herself" in the family's backyard.

Investigators would discover that
Carri William had forced the girl forced out into the rain as punishment for perceived disobedience. Hypothermia-induced confusion drove Hana to shed her clothes in the cold. She lost consciousness soon after, and died alone, naked and face down in mud. By the time first responders reached the scene, her body had been wrapped in a sheet and dragged inside by her adoptive teenage brothers. Witnesses said no one in the Williams family shed any tears that night.

Read more

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sharo...thiopian-adoptee-hana-williams_b_4267832.html

images

Yeah, I think their motive for doing this might just be TV ratings. That child looks so odd among them.

This reminded me of the sad, sad, story of Hanna Williams. I don't think whites should be adopting AAs.

I had a friend who grew up in a foster home of all white people. They probably thought he was white when they brought him home. He had the coloration of Reynaldo Rey. Very light skin, red hair and freckles, but his hair was very coarse. He was very uncomfortable talking about "his family". When we were 26, he committed suicide. I don't know why. Nobody knows why.
The Legacy of Ethiopian Adoptee Hana Williams

When 13-year-old Hana Williams died in 2011, my husband and I and our three adopted children were living in Northern California. The story out of tiny Sedro-Woolley, Washington initially attracted limited national attention, but among adoptive families like ours, word spread. Carri and Larry Williams had brought Hana and a younger boy, Immanuel, who is deaf, to the United States from Ethiopia in 2008. Three years later, Carri called 911 on a cold spring night to report that "rebellious" Hana had "unintentionally killed herself" in the family's backyard.

Investigators would discover that
Carri William had forced the girl forced out into the rain as punishment for perceived disobedience. Hypothermia-induced confusion drove Hana to shed her clothes in the cold. She lost consciousness soon after, and died alone, naked and face down in mud. By the time first responders reached the scene, her body had been wrapped in a sheet and dragged inside by her adoptive teenage brothers. Witnesses said no one in the Williams family shed any tears that night.

Read more

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sharo...thiopian-adoptee-hana-williams_b_4267832.html

images
I remember this story. They were religious zealots who were following a specific book by Michael Pearl and other kids were beated to death following his guidelines....
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/did-hanas-parents-train-her-to-death/ That's not necessarily a result of adopting outside race as it is just crazy! I do wish more blacks would step up though.....but they don't!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back