Law Forum : Drugs: Should President Obama Legalize or Decriminalize Marijuana?

Out here in Colorado, beginning jan 1st
They possess a law that allows you to smoke outside on your property without being hassled by police.
Right now you can have up to 4 to 6 plants growing in your home.
This is crazy to me, but because I am opposed to smoking but that they are actually letting individuals do so much with it.
It here an annual event is 420 which falls on April 20th, participants can smoke freely on the state capital and thus draws huge crowds.

Out here in Colorado, beginning jan 1st
They possess a law that allows you to smoke outside on your property without being hassled by police.
Right now you can have up to 4 to 6 plants growing in your home.
This is crazy to me, but because I am opposed to smoking but that they are actually letting individuals do so much with it.
It here an annual event is 420 which falls on April 20th, participants can smoke freely on the state capital and thus draws huge crowds.

Anything to keep us confused and divided uh man? :(

It's legalized up here for recreational use. Washington State and Colorado are the only two states where it is legal without needing a medical card to have it.

You can stop to your nearest store that sells it and purchase it as if you are buying a loaf of bread and they are smoking till they choke up here.

:shakehead ron:

It's legalized up here for recreational use. Washington State and Colorado are the only two states where it is legal without needing a medical card to have it.

You can stop to your nearest store that sells it and purchase it as if you are buying a loaf of bread and they are smoking till they choke up here.

:shakehead ron:

Tax revenue plus reduced cost for the justice system....

That makes sense.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back