Law Forum : Drugs: Should President Obama Legalize or Decriminalize Marijuana?

P.S. I said they "were under the influence of marijuana and alcohol", you said they were "high and drunk"! ;) Please don't put your words in my mouth! :p

Still haven't quite answered those question huh?? So now that you arguement is feable, you want to play on words?

Is considering a person under the influence of alcohol drunk an error?
Is considering a person under the influence of weed high an error?

Did you post the first question originally to get differing opinions or to try to impose yours????

Still haven't quite answered those question huh?? So now that you arguement is feable, you want to play on words?

Did you post the first question originally to get differing opinions or to try to impose yours????

I very seldom play on words! :) I say what I mean and I mean what I say. ;) I posted the original question to get other opinions, not necessarily "differing" opinions. But I understand that there are those who, no matter what the issue is, will take the opposing point of view just to be different and start an argument! :( Sound like anybody you know? Oh yeah, there is only one e in argument, guess where it is? ;) P.S. There should be an s after question and a r after you.

i defend gay people and i am not homosexual.
i defend pot smokers and i don't smoke anything, never have.
you need to think a wee bit deeper.

:thinking:

Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, King etc all preached and taught against the dangers of drugs. They were real black men. Thus, any that is pro drugs are not real black men. I think that means you.

Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, King etc all preached and taught against the dangers of drugs. They were real black men.
Thus, any that is pro drugs are not real black men.
I think that means you...
:11100:oh well, i guess i'll head on over to stormfront…..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back