Law Forum : Drugs: Should President Obama Legalize or Decriminalize Marijuana?

What exactly is the reasoning behind the 2 people who are staunchly against the legalization of the chronic??

Is it that it's bad for you?? What about alcohol, tobacco, sugar, etc?

Who do you think benefits or suffers from it being illegal?

Who do you think would benefit or suffer if it were legal, with some rules to go with it?

I can completely understand why there are people who don't smoke it but, why are you so opposed to others smoking??

What exactly is the reasoning behind the 2 people who are staunchly against the legalization of the chronic??

Is it that it's bad for you?? What about alcohol, tobacco, sugar, etc?

Who do you think benefits or suffers from it being illegal?

Who do you think would benefit or suffer if it were legal, with some rules to go with it?

I can completely understand why there are people who don't smoke it but, why are you so opposed to others smoking??

Since you asked, Black Panther Party members Fred Hampton and Mark Clark were shot to death in their sleep, by Chicago police in December 1969, because they were under the influence of marijuana and alcohol. I have it from a very creditable source that they had been warned about getting high! Being intoxicated allowed the police agent within the party to drug them further because they were already high! They couldn't even shoot back! The evidence is that all of the hundreds of rounds of ammunition that was fired, was incoming to the apartment from the police! Hampton's family filed a wrongful death lawsuit that they naturally lost, but there is good in evil for those who seek the truth. Research the case, it is in the law books, and pictures of their bullet riddled bodies are on Youtube. We cannot afford to keep making the same mistakes, especially the ones that cost us the lives of fearless, dedicated warriors! In addition, when I was in the U.S. Penitentiary in Lewisburg, PA. in 1980, I met another Brother named Sekou from Atlanta, Ga., an alleged member of the Black Revolutionary Army (BRA). He told me that he was under the influence of marijuana and alcohol when the police kicked his door in. He was in a chair in the corner nodding, and his weapon was in a corner on the opposite side of the room! He's blessed he didn't get killed too. I stopped getting high when Haki Madhubuti told me how Fred and Mark got killed. This is not a game!!! :mad:

Since you asked, Black Panther Party members Fred Hampton and Mark Clark were shot to death in their sleep, by Chicago police in December 1969, because they were under the influence of marijuana and alcohol. I have it from a very creditable source that they had been warned about getting high! Being intoxicated allowed the police agent within the party to drug them further because they were already high! They couldn't even shoot back! The evidence is that all of the hundreds of rounds of ammunition that was fired, was incoming to the apartment from the police! Hampton's family filed a wrongful death lawsuit that they naturally lost, but there is good in evil for those who seek the truth. Research the case, it is in the law books, and pictures of their bullet riddled bodies are on Youtube. We cannot afford to keep making the same mistakes, especially the ones that cost us the lives of fearless, dedicated warriors! In addition, when I was in the U.S. Penitentiary in Lewisburg, PA. in 1980, I met another Brother named Sekou from Atlanta, Ga., an alleged member of the Black Revolutionary Army (BRA). He told me that he was under the influence of marijuana and alcohol when the police kicked his door in. He was in a chair in the corner nodding, and his weapon was in a corner on the opposite side of the room! He's blessed he didn't get killed too. I stopped getting high when Haki Madhubuti told me how Fred and Mark got killed. This is not a game!!! :mad:

You do realize that you didn't really answer the questions don't you? You said that the Brothers were high and drunk but, I have yet to hear you talking (oh my bad, typing!) about the effects of the alcohol which, unless you are totally out of touch with reality, has far greater hazards not only to the user but those around him!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back