Law Forum : Drugs: Should President Obama Legalize or Decriminalize Marijuana?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
DRUGS ARE DEATH!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
You are like a breath of fresh air! I've been at odds with the potheads lately.

I'm old skool on this issue. I am shocked at how many so called old schoolers are pro. You cant talk about what the white man hurting us and be pro drugs. But I can be patient. There will be lots of lung cancers associated with this. Watch

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
I'm old skool on this issue. I am shocked at how many so called old schoolers are pro. You cant talk about what the white man hurting us and be pro drugs. But I can be patient. There will be lots of lung cancers associated with this. Watch

and the white mans sugar is giving you diabetes. we continue going to the doctor. so who are we depended on. drugs come in we take it for the sake of it being their and being lured to but side affects etc happen. Who's to blame?

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker

You are on the right path, don't detour!;)

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: